? servers

? players online

NFL Week 8

• Content Count:  1070

Dude, your division is shit. I wouldn't be bragging about beating up a retarded kid, so neither should you about that.

We are also 2nd in the AFC, looking down at the others trying to catch up :).

• Content Count:  4473

We are also 2nd in the AFC, looking down at the others trying to catch up :).

How many times can you refuse to understand this?

You LUCKILY beat Cincy

You played Cleveland (shit stained ass)

You played Oakland (plain ass)

You played a dysfunctional Dallas team (semi-ass at the time)

You played New England (you get a point for that one)

You played San Diego (ass that nobody wiped)

You lost to B'more (OMG, you played a strong team and look what happened)

You have yet to play Washington, San Diego again, Kansas City twice, and Oakland again. Out of 9 remaining games, those 5 are gimmes. Your schedule is very easy mainly in part because of those 6 games against your pathetic division. You also play more poor teams than great teams, so by beating a bunch of lame teams, you will manage a decent to high win percentage. Thank the schedule makers and your pitiful division for any high playoff seed you may get.

Denver is 2nd in number only. There are at least 4 or 5 times that are better in the AFC, so if you want to praise your standings, do so at the end of the season when it matters. If the league ran by standings only, why would a team with a lower ranking be better than Denver? Seems like there is more to football than how many wins one team gets.

When Denver loses again at some point, don't go back to whining how they got beat by a worse team that you based on their wins/losses. And please, don't let Denver lose any of those gimme games because I would hate to see how you would handle that.

• Content Count:  1824

How many times can you refuse to understand this?

You LUCKILY beat Cincy

You played Cleveland (shit stained ass)

You played Oakland (plain ass)

You played a dysfunctional Dallas team (semi-ass at the time)

You played New England (you get a point for that one)

You played San Diego (ass that nobody wiped)

You lost to B'more (OMG, you played a strong team and look what happened)

You have yet to play Washington, San Diego again, Kansas City twice, and Oakland again. Out of 9 remaining games, those 5 are gimmes. Your schedule is very easy mainly in part because of those 6 games against your pathetic division. You also play more poor teams than great teams, so by beating a bunch of lame teams, you will manage a decent to high win percentage. Thank the schedule makers and your pitiful division for any high playoff seed you may get.

Denver is 2nd in number only. There are at least 4 or 5 times that are better in the AFC, so if you want to praise your standings, do so at the end of the season when it matters. If the league ran by standings only, why would a team with a lower ranking be better than Denver? Seems like there is more to football than how many wins one team gets.

When Denver loses again at some point, don't go back to whining how they got beat by a worse team that you based on their wins/losses. And please, don't let Denver lose any of those gimme games because I would hate to see how you would handle that.

They'll lose against the Steelers, Gaints, and Colts for sure, those are the only difficult teams coming up.

They'll lose against the Steelers, Gaints, and Colts for sure, those are the only difficult teams coming up.

The Giants are a maybe. If the Broncos can attack down in the middle of the field (it isn't their MO though), then they could pull through. They wouldn't be as successful as Philly or the Saints, but it would put pressure on their offense to score, which the Giants haven't been able to as of late.

• Content Count:  1824

The Giants are a maybe. If the Broncos can attack down in the middle of the field (it isn't their MO though), then they could pull through. They wouldn't be as successful as Philly or the Saints, but it would put pressure on their offense to score, which the Giants haven't been able to as of late.

I'm going to hate Thanksgiving only because the Denver @ Giants game is the only game this year that i'm going to miss.....damn i need direct tv or some shit lol

I'm going to hate Thanksgiving only because the Denver @ Giants game is the only game this year that i'm going to miss.....damn i need direct tv or some shit lol

You can watch that game online. You can view the NFL Network stream on NFL.com or you can find a site that streams the actual NFL Network channel. The stream that is made available on NFL.com sorta sucks though because they have some BS online annoyances for most of the game rather than showing the entire game.

If you do a NFL.com stream or Channelsurfing.net/justin.tv/etc. stream, you'll get enough of the game to know whats happening. All NFL Network games are streamed as are Sunday Night Football games (which have really cool camera angles you can pick from). You can find all other games on websites that stream TV. The internet is just good like that.

If you're not near a computer, well, I guess you're boned then.

Dallas gets Oakland for a good ol' fashioned beat down (hopefully none of that Philly vs. Oakland voodoo). For once, I would want them to do a Cowboys and Skins game on Thanksgiving, but the schedule makers are just jackasses like that. Sure, I enjoy the Boys drubbing poor teams on Thanksgiving, but I would love for it to be a good rivalry game against the Skins.

Edited by Italian Jew

Reply to Thread