? servers

? players online

NFL Week 8

• Content Count:  4473

I don't think he will get over the loss. Hell I've gotten over it and i bet a co-worker who loves the steelers that he owes me $10 if the Broncos lose next week lol.

You should explain your realistic expectations to him and replace his 19-0 fantasy season.

• Content Count:  1824

You should explain your realistic expectations to him and replace his 19-0 fantasy season.

Ugh, that seems like too much work. He might understand when the child gets older.

• Content Count:  1070

Yay, you beat a team who at the time had a slightly dysfunctional offense and poor playcalling. Fortunately for you, Miles Austin wasn't running through your ass on our starting line-up at the time, so keep feeling lucky that there won't be a rematch.

I'd recommend not living in the past though. Gotta look at things at the present to see in the future, and the fact of the matter is Dallas is looking up while Denver is looking down. : (

Get over your loss and come back down to earth.

I agree, Denver is looking down, at the rest of their division because they are at the top. Finally you see my point.

I agree, Denver is looking down, at the rest of their division because they are at the top. Finally you see my point.

Dude, your division is shit. I wouldn't be bragging about beating up a retarded kid, so neither should you about that.

• Content Count:  851

Dude, your division is shit. I wouldn't be bragging about beating up a retarded kid, so neither should you about that.

mines the hardist three teams in the top ten (and one DEAD last)

mines the hardist three teams in the top ten (and one DEAD last)

You have good teams coupled with asstacular teams in their division across the board this year.

Saints and Buccaneers for the NFC South (probably best and worst teams in the league at this time)

Vikings and Lions for the NFC North

Eagles/Cowboys and Redskins in the NFC East

Bengals/Steelers/Ravens and the Browns in the AFC North (The Bengals are actually bringing a 3-way competition to the AFC North this season)

Colts and Titans in the AFC South

Broncos and Chiefs in the AFC West (Isn't too much of a shock in the AFC West with one team beating up on all the others)

The AFC North is probably going to be either the closest or second closest division this season. Depending on how things fare, the NFC East could compete with the AFC North on that one.

• Content Count:  851

You have good teams coupled with asstacular teams in their division across the board this year.

Saints and Buccaneers for the NFC South (probably best and worst teams in the league at this time)

Vikings and Lions for the NFC North

Eagles/Cowboys and Redskins in the NFC East

Bengals/Steelers/Ravens and the Browns in the AFC North (The Bengals are actually bringing a 3-way competition to the AFC North this season)

Colts and Titans in the AFC South

Broncos and Chiefs in the AFC West (Isn't too much of a shock in the AFC West with one team beating up on all the others)

The AFC North is probably going to be either the closest or second closest division this season. Depending on how things fare, the NFC East could compete with the AFC North on that one.

so the ravens get to be the gaints? ewwww yuck

Reply to Thread