? servers

? players online

Post your REAL guns!

• Content Count:  374

Glock 19 22TCM9R Conversion for extra penetration

kp7M2SE.jpg

Sig Sauer P320 RXP X-Compact 9MM NovaXComp9MM 

nL6hkG8.jpg

Zastava Z85 (5.56) M855 (Without AFG, Light, Sling)

lYEy1Tl.jpg

• Like 4

• Content Count:  2694

A cure for my depression

Hello everyone. I bought my first AK around December 16th and I just picked it up last Monday. Already bought some mags and some new furniture in anticipation so I slapped those on the first day I got the gun. I bought a Palmetto State Armory GF3 in ODG. It isn't an import like a Zastava or something else but it gets the job done. It also isn't something shitty like a Century Arms. The PSA GF3 gets a lot of bad rap but it's pretty great. I got a really great price on it because it's a blemished model but I didn't see any blemishes and it is an AK so who cares. It's gonna get scuffed eventually. I swapped the ODG furniture out for some plum magpul handguards and grip and then I purchased a walnut stained stock. The magpul furniture is just temporary until I figure out what I want to do. I didn't like the stock ODG stuff at first but it grew on me. I still gotta buy a new buttplate and sling mount for the wood stock but it's fine for now. I thought about buying a nice red laminate wood set but I think I'm going to want to keep that for a Zastava if I get one in the future. I'm thinking of going for a TDIArms lower aluminum hanguard and a cheese grater upper and then keeping the walnut stained stock. There's a certain look i'm going for. I bought two 10/20 magpul mags and then this came with a 10/30 magpul mag. Eventually I'll buy some steel mags just because why not. Here are some pics of the transformation.

G6ELU8q.jpg

Tm93IQg.jpg

u94uT1e.jpg

CMoow9s.jpg

GVJSJTU.jpg

• Like 7

Bought a cheese grater, aluminum lower handguard, and a bakelite grip. Not that big a fan of "modern" looking AKs but I saw a pic on /r/AK47 and I liked the way the guy had his set up. So I went for it. I'm still not fully sold on the look but I spent so much time filing it and fitting it that I'm gonna force myself to love it. Don't get me wrong, I like it, but there's something about it that irks me. I still like it tho. Maybe i'll swap out the lower aluminum guard for a wooden one eventually. The bakelite grip is nice and I bought it for $5 from Khyber Customs. It has some trench art on it that I'll share a picture of. I also bought one of their black ergo grips but I like the bakelite grip more. I still have to buy a buttplate and swing swivel mount for the stock.

I've put around 250 rounds through it so far and it has been very fun. No issues yet. I probably have around $1300 invested in it with ammo and furniture and whatnot. 

TDi Arms AKML Lower Handguard

Khyber Customs AKM "Hater" Grater

Bakelite Grip

teBDaiN.jpg

tDdzVHW.jpg

tCHYAEP.jpg

wKZmd8m.jpg

n7v1e0Z.jpg

FPXQZAX.jpg

• Like 10

• Content Count:  139

Figured I share these since john sent me the link lol. I recently turned 18 and purchased a couple rifles. On my 18th birthday I decided to go get an AR-15. The AR-15 is an FN 15 Tactical II. I purchased an EOTECH HWS EXPS2, Trijicon 3x magnifier, and a Surefire light to go with it. John also recommended me the Zastava M70, which I decided to purchase yesterday. I love both rifles but definitely think the ZPAP M70 is more fun to shoot lol. I also included a Baretta M9 which was a gift from my grandpa. 
spacer.png

• Like 5

A late 21st birthday gift to myself. Purchased a Glock 26 gen 5. 

Oq4TQgB.jpg

uWsES0B.jpg

w33n5rq.jpg

Haven't shot it yet but it fits in my hand really nice with the mag grip extension. I kinda do wish I bought a Glock 19 instead but I like how I can make this bigger or smaller, if that makes sense. I only bought one of the mag extensions because I wasn't sure if I would like it but I'm about to order more.

• Like 6

• Content Count:  540

Just purchased these.

Glock 43 with aftermarket case, 3 HYVE Mags and a 50 round promag and green laser/flash combo ordered. Century arms AK47 with 2 extra clips and cheap Walmart case. Was on the used rack and looked great. 

spacer.png
spacer.png

• Like 2

Reply to Thread