? servers

? players online

Post your REAL guns!

• Content Count:  2694

1 hour ago, 3ni said:

Just purchased these.

Glock 43 with aftermarket case, 3 HYVE Mags and a 50 round promag and green laser/flash combo ordered. Century arms AK47 with 2 extra clips and cheap Walmart case. Was on the used rack and looked great. 

spacer.png
spacer.png

How much did you pay for the VSKA lol. If you don't mind me asking 

Edited by John

• Content Count:  2694

1 hour ago, 3ni said:

$850 before taxes 

That's rough. Sell it and get a WASR or put it towards a Zastava. A PSA GF3 is better than the VSKA and you can get blems for $700. That thing will blow up in your hand. I'm sure you can find a sucker to pay $900 for that 

• Content Count:  540

2 hours ago, John said:

That's rough. Sell it and get a WASR or put it towards a Zastava. A PSA GF3 is better than the VSKA and you can get blems for $700. That thing will blow up in your hand. I'm sure you can find a sucker to pay $900 for that 

They buy back within 30 days but 10% fee. Palmetto won’t ship the mag with the psa since there is a 10+ round ban in ri. Why I didn’t order it. Might trade it in for an AR 

• Like 1

• Content Count:  309

20 hours ago, 3ni said:

Just purchased these.

Glock 43 with aftermarket case, 3 HYVE Mags and a 50 round promag and green laser/flash combo ordered. Century arms AK47 with 2 extra clips and cheap Walmart case. Was on the used rack and looked great. 

spacer.png
spacer.png

Holy shit bro got the strap 

• Content Count:  7

16 hours ago, John said:

This. 

Run from VSKA. 

I know its pricey to get a higher end one but if you want a 7.62x39 gun they do tend to cost more these days and its just not worth cutting corners. Also, other than AKs, if you want a x39 gun the CSA VZ58s are very nice as is the Galil Ace

• Like 1
Edited by Takumi

• Content Count:  905

On 8/12/2022 at 3:15 PM, 3ni said:

Just purchased these.

spacer.png
spacer.png

Bro got Rhode island opps 💀

• Content Count:  1051

Newest range build and newest CCW:

IMG_2179.jpg

IMG_2269.jpg

Posted massive for some reason, Top is my P10F (Apex trigger, apex mag and slide release, talon grips, primary machining precision threaded barrel and comp), planned on getting a new slide when they come in stock and an SRO on top. Bottom is my G48 custom, haven't done much too it but the cerakote is a glock factory coat. Will be customizing it soon :)

• Like 1

Reply to Thread