? servers

? players online

Can we please get warning shots back!?!?

• Content Count:  1078

or the not complying 100% with rules = kill, THAT IS YOUR WARNING... :p

Mmm, thats what I do now. Simply put "Disobeying orders will result in death." and you're basically around WS's >.>

• Content Count:  5007

Mmm, thats what I do now. Simply put "Disobeying orders will result in death." and you're basically around WS's >.>

And i say "Warning shots or a ban" and you're basically around anti-WS'ers

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2833

WTF you guys its really not that hard as a CT to give warning shots for things that don't endanger the CTs -.- If someone doesn't crouch you warning shot them until they do. You don't awp them in the face for something so trivial. You bitch about how you aren't going to WS or enforce it. Try playing as a T without warning shots, Its fucking ridiculous to get killed every round for little things that sometimes you don't even mean to do on purpose.

• Content Count:  4685

WTF you guys its really not that hard as a CT to give warning shots for things that don't endanger the CTs -.- If someone doesn't crouch you warning shot them until they do. You don't awp them in the face for something so trivial. You bitch about how you aren't going to WS or enforce it. Try playing as a T without warning shots, Its fucking ridiculous to get killed every round for little things that sometimes you don't even mean to do on purpose.

Whenever I played as T it wasnt hard, I dont know what yall are on.

• Content Count:  1078

Whenever I played as T it wasnt hard, I dont know what yall are on.

Same o.o If someone says be in big cage, i don't hang half out of it. If someone says crouch to pool, i don't expect to not be killed if i try running there. If someone says 3 box rule for vents, I don't go over to a vent and try to knife and turn around to start bitching at the CTs for killing me. Trivial matters or not, disobeying orders are disobeying orders, and coming from a person who plays T most of the time, I think you should be killed for disobeying orders period >.>

Reply to Thread