? servers

? players online

Can we please get warning shots back!?!?

• Content Count:  232

No if they do something bad we kill them. Its like in real prison they mess with guards or don't listen to the guards they send them to isolation or punish them.

Also the detour and delays they most likely rebel

If you want to give WS go ahead.

I say if you have any primary you will be killed.

but if its a secondary ill give a WS

I tell them to drop the pistol or die when holstered. If they don't listen they die. But if they are holding it and not shooting i will kill.

Edited by Gundude54

• Content Count:  2833

No if they do something bad we kill them. Its like in real prison they mess with guards or don't listen to the guards they send them to isolation or punish them.

Also the detour and delays they most likely rebel

I tell them to drop the pistol or die when holstered. If they don't listen they die. But if they are holding it and not shooting i will kill.

Define "bad"

I've seen CTs killing Ts for moving their mouse, for uncrouching, for having a weapon thrown at them, for facing the wrong direction, for turning on their flashlight, for jumping, for knifing the air. Do any of those sound like something that T's should be killed for? Would they be killed for that in a "real prison?" No they would not. These things are what warning shots are for. You can't go too extreme in roleplaying like a prison because gaurds wouldn't be killing prisoners for things like this in real life. -.-

• Content Count:  4685

Define "bad"

I've seen CTs killing Ts for moving their mouse, for uncrouching, for having a weapon thrown at them, for facing the wrong direction, for turning on their flashlight, for jumping, for knifing the air. Do any of those sound like something that T's should be killed for? Would they be killed for that in a "real prison?" No they would not. These things are what warning shots are for. You can't go too extreme in roleplaying like a prison because gaurds wouldn't be killing prisoners for things like this in real life. -.-

Gaurds wouldnt have M-4's or secret rooms for the T's to escape.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  4685

I think PB right now is fine.

If a CT thinks the T has to die b/c he/she didn't follow orders than kill them.

For give them a warning shot and tell them to go.

This, when your actually in the servers you dont really hear people bitching about warning shots.

Reply to Thread