? servers

? players online

Can we please get warning shots back!?!?

• Content Count:  4685

Same o.o If someone says be in big cage, i don't hang half out of it. If someone says crouch to pool, i don't expect to not be killed if i try running there. If someone says 3 box rule for vents, I don't go over to a vent and try to knife and turn around to start bitching at the CTs for killing me. Trivial matters or not, disobeying orders are disobeying orders, and coming from a person who plays T most of the time, I think you should be killed for disobeying orders period >.>

Mhm, it feels too easy to play T now, you can do so much retarded shit and expect a warning shot and if they kill you they get shit for it. Even as a T thats retarded.

• Content Count:  589

Mhm, it feels too easy to play T now, you can do so much retarded shit and expect a warning shot and if they kill you they get shit for it. Even as a T thats retarded.

Don't you know, SG has to make even the worst person have a chance!

• Content Count:  605

WTF you guys its really not that hard as a CT to give warning shots for things that don't endanger the CTs -.- If someone doesn't crouch you warning shot them until they do. You don't awp them in the face for something so trivial. You bitch about how you aren't going to WS or enforce it. Try playing as a T without warning shots, Its fucking ridiculous to get killed every round for little things that sometimes you don't even mean to do on purpose.

Wow how did I miss this thread... But anywho, what Blargh said here is accurate. I love playing as a CT, and I am a pretty fair one compared to most. I give warning shots ALL the time. Even with an AWP, I will swap to my Deagle and pop em a few if they do some minor. Notice I said something MINOR. If theyre running at you with a primary, then I wont hesitate.

The rule is fine, just be smart about it. :wink:

• Content Count:  446

WTF you guys its really not that hard as a CT to give warning shots for things that don't endanger the CTs -.- If someone doesn't crouch you warning shot them until they do. You don't awp them in the face for something so trivial. You bitch about how you aren't going to WS or enforce it. Try playing as a T without warning shots, Its fucking ridiculous to get killed every round for little things that sometimes you don't even mean to do on purpose.

Sure thing its stupid to kill em for not crouching, but it seems like every time anyone has something against this rule they get e reply "Omg so what if i dont crouch, then i should die just cause i want to write?".

First of all, if you realy have to write something why dont just wait those 5-10 seconds it takes to get to a place and if you have to go afk there is no need to stay alive, if your afk and then come back your not where ur supposed to be so technically ur breaking the rules.

But i don't understand one thing, if we say "go to cage" and they go to soccer wich is in the opposite direction of cage, then we should just warn shoot them so that they get the chance to run away ?

Cmon it's hard enough to play CT and most people don't even go CT anymore cause of all those annoying rules.

• Content Count:  678

I'm personally always ct......and I actually enjoy being CT more with the warning shot's on....just gets annoying when i see people being shot for the stupidest things and i have to chase them around the entire round to find out if it was legit or not......with WS's back its alot easier

• Like 1

I'm personally always ct......and I actually enjoy being CT more with the warning shot's on....just gets annoying when i see people being shot for the stupidest things and i have to chase them around the entire round to find out if it was legit or not......with WS's back its alot easier

You enjoy losing, most of us do not.

• Content Count:  678

Hey awacs i don't enjoy losing........I enjoy letting everyone have a good time....I go CT because no one else will.........so instead of the ct's dieing in .0000000005seconds or camping the whole round I play PB the way it's ment to be played

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2186

Hey awacs i don't enjoy losing........I enjoy letting everyone have a good time....I go CT because no one else will.........so instead of the ct's dieing in .0000000005seconds or camping the whole round I play PB the way it's ment to be played

Words of wisdom..

Make the game hard, thats the enjoyment of it. And the reason you "have" to go CT is the fact we don't want to mess with your stupidly pussified rules. Play the game hard with a challenge or get the fuck out. I enjoy getting my ass busted as T for 2-3 rounds before that oh so sweet kill. And if they want to camp, go right ahead, I like a challenge.

But meh, slaying for camping is now non-punishable so I guess we have a new non-written rule.

Reply to Thread