? servers

? players online

Can we please get warning shots back!?!?

• Content Count:  2390

Adding warning shots will not change anything in the end,some people will still kill for little things when admins are not around, and some admins will do the same when they are the only admins then. In the end it would just change back to the situation its in now anyways.

I think we need teamkill on.

• Content Count:  1078

Yes, isn't this such a great fantastic rule:

I tell all Ts to go to big cage, no delays no detours 3 cage rule blah blah blah, they do so. Now, i'm standing about 20-50 feet away from the cage like standard, and Ts decided they want to rush me. But, no, i can't kill them for disobeying orders, first i must stop and type/speak into my mic the warning with a few shots to the legs, wait a few seconds for a comply, then start killing. That seems like such a logical thing to do, and will surely make people go CT much more often.

Quite frankly, y'all need to stop raging about the rules. If you just chillax for a bit and not get so built up over a few deaths it wouldn't be such a big idea. As others have already stated, even if its an RP, ITS NOT EVEN NEAR REALISTIC. Guards wouldn't be given military grade M4s, AK-47s and sniping rifles. They wouldn't leave secret rooms with guns lieing every fucking where open for Ts to go. They wouldn't have fucking breakable vents that you can walk in just lieing on the floor/next to it in a T's room. Just because its an RP doesn't mean we have to go apeshit over realistic rules.

The point of PB is:

For a T: To obey the CTs orders and rebel when given a chance

CTs: To give orders to the Ts, kill those not following those orders and kill those rebelling. Not to go "Okay, he didn't follow my rules. Lets give him a warning or two... Alright, hey, he's still not following them.. Okay guess i should shoot him in the leg to get his atten-*DEAD, cause you were too much of a pansy to kill him.*"

Its simple: CTs, give orders. Kill those that don't follow. If you're not following orders, you're SUPPOSE to die. Look at shit like razor, can you imagine having to give warning shots for everything on that map? And no, you can't just specify levels of bad/good things the Ts are doing to determine if warning shots should be given or not. 1. That never works, theres always something not within the limits 2. That just makes it much more harder on administrators to sort out if somethings within the rules or not. Just going to people raaaage so harder. "OH NO WARNING SHOT. FUCKING FAGGOT, REPORTED BITCH." 100 dollars right there, thats gonna sum up 99% of the complaints from PB with warning shots in place.

• Content Count:  3380

I think what we do need is more 08 rules.

WS would be nice, for detouring or non violent things, but make it clear that warning shots dont entail to EVERYTHING. Seriously, thats where a lot of QQing is going to be centered.

Reply to Thread