? servers

? players online

England v USA in the same World cup group :]

• Content Count:  6712

USA took out Brazil last year if I remember right...

BY THE WAY... GO ARSENAL! Love watching FSC and English Premiere League!

USA beat Spain and then lost to Brazil 3-2 even though you were 2-0 up.

• Content Count:  3736

I wonder if Canada will ever make it to the World Cup *thinks*

Canada cant play anything unless it involves ice

USA had a good team last world cup and hopefully better this time... I have nothing against the britts besides the fact that rooney's face makes me puke everytime I see it but Id like to see the USA win for the lulz.. and they prolly will pass the first tour/first round what ever considering the other two teams...

I dont think the Germans or the italian will win a world cup for the next 300 years

actually the italian team could DIAF and Id smile!

France is in a somewhat tough group..we have lost some players hopefully the new ones will be good (havent been following football as much since i live in the US). Uruguay has proven to be a good team (first World cup winner if I remember right) and mexico is always to be feared cause they'll pop kick ass games out of nowhere!! South Africa is organizing and organizing team is always to be feared!!!

ALLEZ LES BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hail:

Edited by trakaill

• Content Count:  6712

Canada cant play anything unless it involves ice

USA had a good team last world cup and hopefully better this time... I have nothing against the britts besides the fact that rooney's face makes me puke everytime I see it but Id like to see the USA win for the lulz.. and they prolly will pass the first tour/first round what ever considering the other two teams...

You can't underestimate Algeria and Slovenia. Slovenia beat Russia to get here, and Algeria beat African Cup of Nations winners Egypt.

I dont think the Germans or the italian will win a world cup for the next 300 years

actually the italian team could DIAF and Id smile!

Lol I think that is a bit unlikely :toung:

France is in a somewhat tough group..we have lost some players hopefully the new ones will be good (havent been following football as much since i live in the US). Uruguay has proven to be a good team (first World cup winner if I remember right) and mexico is always to be feared cause they'll pop kick ass games out of nowhere!! South Africa is organizing and organizing team is always to be feared!!!

ALLEZ LES BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hail:

France have one of the easiest groups.

Mexico aren't easy but, they're not that great either.

South Africa are one of the weakest. They do have some good players though, and really tested Spain.

Uruguay have some class players so I'd say they're your biggest opponents.

Not many international teams are "easy" any more but France should progress.

Reply to Thread