? servers

? players online

England v USA in the same World cup group :]

• Content Count:  6804

England are 2nd on favourites to win the world cup with the bookies after the draw was made =]. Not that it means anything but still, dont think weve been given these good odds for a while.

• Content Count:  4360

We arguably have the easiest group, considering the US are the best team we have to play against.

Hey we almost won the south african cup thing that the name of has slipped my mind. But I gotta feeling its gonna be a close game. USA will put up a good fight.

• Content Count:  6804

Hey we almost won the south african cup thing that the name of has slipped my mind. But I gotta feeling its gonna be a close game. USA will put up a good fight.

Dont get me wrong, you have some decent players like clint dempsey up front, but I just dont think your team as a whole has very much international experience, unlike all the top seeded teams.

• Content Count:  6712

England are 2nd on favourites to win the world cup with the bookies after the draw was made =]. Not that it means anything but still, dont think weve been given these good odds for a while.

It's because it's English bookies.

Lots more people will bet on England even if the odds are lower, so they set the odds low because if England did lose, the losses to them would be massive if they set it at it's true value.

Reply to Thread