? servers

? players online

sewer camping.

• Content Count:  763

Under your logic, if I go camp the left side of pool the whole round, I'm camping and should be slayed for it. Even though there is a deagle, a secret vent, AND a teleporter in there on razor.

I'm camping the armory on freeday to protect the guns. Under your logic, slay.

I'm camping... to protect... Under your logic, slay.

ehm no cuz then u would prevent that terror get's guns ... & by doing that u are helping to guard the terrorists what is the objective ... but if the terrorists for example are in pool (i'm speaking bout map of alcatraz) u have nothing to search in sewer. because terrorist cannot acces sewer from pool ... they should first run out pool & past cells.

if u camp to guard the terror ur doing gj ... this means in my opinion guarding places that are directly accesable from the place where the t's are ... + camping armory is fine too as far is i concern

just to make clear, if u play in razor & ur camping on other side of map with awp but u have visual on the terror (or the door where terrors could get out) ur doing fine in my opnion

the thing i dont like

is when they do nothing that concerns the game & just go play solo & try & hide somewhere in the hope to survive for 5 minutes

Edited by Exacto-Be

• Content Count:  665

Under your logic, if I go camp the left side of pool the whole round, I'm camping and should be slayed for it. Even though there is a deagle, a secret vent, AND a teleporter in there on razor.

I'm camping the armory on freeday to protect the guns. Under your logic, slay.

I'm camping... to protect... Under your logic, slay.

Did you even read the thread before trying to be a troll? In the examples you gave you are serving a purpose and helping your team. What was brought up in this thread is someone who is serving no purpose to thier team, and just holding up the round. In which case we should be able to slay.

• Content Count:  4473

http://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=27680

Also this kinda leaves the whole debate open. In an admin complaint where the admins actions were deemed ok, as it was rejected.

That complaint was incorrectly rejected and as you can tell, since it was Dracula, Garfield didn't give a shit. Can't rely on admin complaints or anything written down as it depends on what opinions of specific higher ups matter most as to the rule(s) at stake and who the punishment may be against.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  589

Did you even read the thread before trying to be a troll? In the examples you gave you are serving a purpose and helping your team. What was brought up in this thread is someone who is serving no purpose to thier team, and just holding up the round. In which case we should be able to slay.

I'm not attempting to troll. I'm simply trying to make everyone see that camping is camping.

Those that hate camping will call out camping even if done for a good reason. They don't like camping. Simple.

If I'm going to guard a room on the side of the map opposite of the Terrorists, I'm still guarding something. So, I'm camping. So, I am helping the team by securing that room on the off chance of a rebellion that gets to me.

Its hard as fuck to enforce, and open to so much interpretation it just gets fucking stupid. Get away from this slippery slope. I can almost guarantee admin and player complaints coming from camping and some admin's hate of camping should a rule be created.

Its allowed plain and simple. You got warning shots. You've got enough.

• Content Count:  11501

That complaint was incorrectly rejected and as you can tell, since it was Dracula, Garfield didn't give a shit. Can't rely on admin complaints or anything written down as it depends on what opinions of specific higher ups matter most as to the rule(s) at stake and who the punishment may be against.

It's sad how true that is.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.