? servers

? players online

sewer camping.

• Content Count:  624

IM TALKING ABOUT A CT.

IF A CT CAMPS EACH ROUND WITHOUT GIVING ORDERS OR GIVES ORDERS BUT DOESN'T WATCH THEM AND THEY DELAY THE ROUND BY CAMPING.

there

LOL.

No it should not be allowed excessively.

THERE

• Content Count:  2095

This should be camping in general, not just dedicated to a certain place.

It's incredibly boring to have an asshat camping somewhere for 2 minutes to get blown away the second everyone realizes where they've cleverly hidden themselves.

• Content Count:  589

This should be camping in general, not just dedicated to a certain place.

It's incredibly boring to have an asshat camping somewhere for 2 minutes to get blown away the second everyone realizes where they've cleverly hidden themselves.

orly?

• Content Count:  11501

camping is allowed in the MOTD.

your discretion to slay basically imo.

Erm...what?

You say yourself it's allowed in the MOTD, and yet say it's upon his discretion to slay? No camping has NEVER been a rule.

Also, please don't try and twist camping into "IT'S DELAYING THE ROUND!!" You (or anybody else who is alive) don't give a flying fuck about that. It's about the fact you can't kill them. Here's an idea; have your team drop down through the floor in Alcatraz without rushing at first. Once everybody is down there, rush the CT. You will take him out.

Edited by Caution

• Content Count:  763

i think it was also a rule that u have to do the objective ... in this case that would be guarding the ct's & giving rules ... this would make this guy a violator of the rules in my opinion

it is pb, not hide and seek ...

however, if he'd first give some rules en try & guard the terrorists but fail it & then go camping he did his objectives & would have the right to go camping.

but just spawning & running for camp ... i think it is/should be slayable

however....

I mean DON'T MAKE ANOTHER THREAD ABOUT IT! The last 10 people failed to get a change in the rules, your post isn't gonna change anything. I am not gonna go around deleting posts about this stuff, but unless you have an AMAZING argument for a change in these rules, DONT POST, or I will make fun of you.

Camping on Prison Break - ALLOWED

Edited by Exacto-Be

• Content Count:  589

i think it was also a rule that u have to do the objective ... in this case that would be guarding the ct's & giving rules ... this would make this guy a violator of the rules in my opinion

it is pb, not hide and seek ...

however, if he'd first give some rules en try & guard the terrorists but fail it & then go camping he did his objectives & would have the right to go camping.

but just spawning & running for camp ... i think it is/should be slayable

however....

Under your logic, if I go camp the left side of pool the whole round, I'm camping and should be slayed for it. Even though there is a deagle, a secret vent, AND a teleporter in there on razor.

I'm camping the armory on freeday to protect the guns. Under your logic, slay.

I'm camping... to protect... Under your logic, slay.

Don't cry about camping, Just fucking pick up a gun and use it. Its your JOB Prisoners!

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.