? servers

? players online

Whats the best CS moment?

• Content Count:  30

oh god i'm going to sound like such a noob but could someone explain me all those terms? like ace, clutch, whatnot. I've been playing since 2005 but never in a competitive clan. Best css moment was probably killing 3 T's that were rushing me on De_dust2 and then finishing the last 2 off with my deagle.

• Content Count:  2433

Being the last one alive on de_prinisi(spelling?). I crawled my way to the bomb, killed a CT, then crawled to the bomb point and planted with 10 seconds left, hid in a corner and killed all the CT's that came for it. Clutch ftw!

• Content Count:  464

oh god i'm going to sound like such a noob but could someone explain me all those terms? like ace, clutch, whatnot. I've been playing since 2005 but never in a competitive clan. Best css moment was probably killing 3 T's that were rushing me on De_dust2 and then finishing the last 2 off with my deagle.

Dopey what you just described is a clutch, its when you are the last person left on your team and there is two or more people left on the other team and you kill them all yourself.

An ace is when you kill the entire enemy team by yourself.

At least that's what I understand from my share of playing competitively.

Reply to Thread