? servers

? players online

Should I be worried?  

1387 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be worried?

Should I be worried?

• Content Count:  3736

How ever you dress, somebody else has started the trend, so saying its stupid to do that is quite mindless. I used to not worry about fashion and I still dont worry about it that much. But Im french and I started dressing more European like, wearing tighter jeans (Hugo Boss, Diesel, Express), button shirt pink, purple (Express), tighter shirts (Abercrombie, Hugo Boss, Kappa) more dressed shoes as well (Ecco). Im skinny so I can. Well for one girls dig it more whether you believe it or not its true. I feel more dressed up and that it is more appropriate for my age. I dont over do it and people look at me differently in a good way. You can call it following a trend if you want to. I see it as growing up.

I dont know what your boyfriend looks like and its not my place to judge but the question is..do you not like it because your afraid of what other will say when you are seen with him(cause its out of the ordinary for you area) or does it just not look good cause he is heavier or other reasons. It should be easy to talk to him about it You should not be worried

• Content Count:  430

Unless it's the following:

- American Eagle

- Hollister

Then for me, it's k. Though I mean like those really skin tight jeans then tell him to go wear something else. I have a friend that wore a purple-ish skiny jean. I walked up to him and said "I don't even fucking know you anymore."

Reply to Thread