? servers

? players online

James Cameron Refuses Autograph and Then Gets Owned

• Content Count:  464

http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=f05e29e9-9294-4472-8649-d84a40f5864c

Some guy asks James Cameron for his autograph and he refuses. Then they get into a fight calling each other's assholes. I thought it was kind of rude, even if he was going to sell the autograph on Ebay, lol.

Edited by Finzz

• Content Count:  605

While I do think both of them were assholes in this situation, here's what I think REALLY happened:

The guy filming this AND the guy asking for an autograph probably worked for TMZ. It's sad stupid shit like these people who hunt down and taunt celebs to get video like this, and act like it's something that happens everyday with them. TBH it's possible the guy was asking for his autograph way before and had been harassing him for a while. All so his partner could get some good footage of James Cameron looking like a douche.

TMZ is filled with a bunch of no life losers. /end

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1053

Fucking queer, he could of easily signed him a quick autograph, he was stood waiting for a taxi for a good 2 minutes.

Faggot celebs.

Since when are SUV's Taxi's?

:smile1:

TBH, he's a director, not an actor, so his public image doesn't really matter as much as Actors/Actresses images do.

I would've told him to fuck off also.

• Content Count:  464

Since when are SUV's Taxi's?

:smile1:

TBH, he's a director, not an actor, so his public image doesn't really matter as much as Actors/Actresses images do.

I would've told him to fuck off also.

You mean that you would tell the fan to fuck off right?

Reply to Thread