? servers

? players online

por favor!!!

• Content Count:  301

now that i remeber use it,

here is my history.

i went to bankofamerica atm and it was this guy infront of my using the atm and he was on the phone, when he done he walked to his car and go away when i get to the atm the screen where asking if i want to do something else i hit yest and i took $ 300 out of his acc, the next day i send a lil friend of mine to inside the bank to give the card back, i save the money for over a month, because i wass thinking if the cop know i took the maney ill said it was my lil cousin after a month i spent the money and nothing happend. this happen like 7 months ago.

• Content Count:  876

I'm so pissed reading this. I don't even know what to write other than the money is not yours. You didn't earn it. For all you know, that is all the money that person has to support his family. Give the money back.

• Content Count:  1166

well that wouldnt be a very smart move to do matt. You could be easily traced, and also, dont be an ass to the person who lost the card and turn it into the bank or something.

• Content Count:  1285

I agree with Blank as well. If you have the nerve to attempt to steal money from another's credit card, then you deserve the jail time. Even thinking of using their money goes to show how much of a moron you are.

Also Biscuit, you lost any ounce of respect from me due to that post about stealing that money. I don't care what you say, theft is theft.

• Content Count:  830

now that i remeber use it,

here is my history.

i went to bankofamerica atm and it was this guy infront of my using the atm and he was on the phone, when he done he walked to his car and go away when i get to the atm the screen where asking if i want to do something else i hit yest and i took $ 300 out of his acc, the next day i send a lil friend of mine to inside the bank to give the card back, i save the money for over a month, because i wass thinking if the cop know i took the maney ill said it was my lil cousin after a month i spent the money and nothing happend. this happen like 7 months ago.

Robar es no bueno en los Estados Unidos.

• Content Count:  3440

I'm so pissed reading this. I don't even know what to write other than the money is not yours. You didn't earn it. For all you know, that is all the money that person has to support his family. Give the money back.

I agree with *blank* Don't take what's not yours. I've been on the other side of theft and it sucks hard. Turn the card back in.

Reply to Thread