? servers

? players online

por favor!!!

• Content Count:  2936

have you never steal something from someone????

or doing something bad to some one like put salt on his gas tank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, muchacho, yo no ha hecho ese tipo de cosas. No me interesa ha meterme en maldades, yo ha traballado demaziado duro en mis pocos anos en este munda a joder lo todo para hacer unas comemierderias.

translation

No dude, I havent dont these type of things, as Im not interested in delinquent activities, I've worked too hard in my few years on the planet to fuck it by doing some dumb shit.

Its not a mindset, its the truth. Some people think blowing themselves up is a good and the right thing to do. Others think that waiting to have sex until you are married is the right thing. Others think going to everyone's door on the weekends and preaching their thing is the right thing to do. Burning and kill thousands of non-believers was the right thing to do years ago. Same thing with being crazy. People would call you crazy if you said the sun was the center of the solar system and that the world was round. Ima sure all of us would think someone was crazy if they told us aliens abducted him and they told him they would teach us their secrets in 50 years or something. Its a thing that changes always. Good and bad changes as we evolve.

Except, you are assuming that robbery, theft, larceny, and fraud have ever been considered positive or passable activities. They used to hang you for all of those activities in England, and in this country, as well as most of the world.

You are arguing an illogical point, basically you are arguing:

All things change, beliefs are things, therefore all beliefs will change...

but its incorrect, as it assumes the extreme position that ALL changes... but not ALL things change... somethings don't change at all, and because SOME beliefs dont change... it kills the logic of the statement.

All things CAN change, beliefs are THINGS, but not all beliefs change, as they are subject to years of adherence.

Generally, throughout human history, now, and about oh say, 99.99% likely that the belief will never change that taking something that does not belong to you is wrong. Its a social more that has existed among our kind since we were beating each other with rocks.

As long as there is a concept of ownership, that belief, that theft, robbery, and any generally unlawful taking is wrong, will exist.

• Content Count:  1755

No, muchacho, yo no ha hecho ese tipo de cosas. No me interesa ha meterme en maldades, yo ha traballado demaziado duro en mis pocos anos en este munda a joder lo todo para hacer unas comemierderias.

translation

No dude, I havent dont these type of things, as Im not interested in delinquent activities, I've worked too hard in my few years on the planet to fuck it by doing some dumb shit.

Except, you are assuming that robbery, theft, larceny, and fraud have ever been considered positive or passable activities. They used to hang you for all of those activities in England, and in this country, as well as most of the world.

You are arguing an illogical point, basically you are arguing:

All things change, beliefs are things, therefore all beliefs will change...

but its incorrect, as it assumes the extreme position that ALL changes... but not ALL things change... somethings don't change at all, and because SOME beliefs dont change... it kills the logic of the statement.

All things CAN change, beliefs are THINGS, but not all beliefs change, as they are subject to years of adherence.

Generally, throughout human history, now, and about oh say, 99.99% likely that the belief will never change that taking something that does not belong to you is wrong. Its a social more that has existed among our kind since we were beating each other with rocks.

As long as there is a concept of ownership, that belief, that theft, robbery, and any generally unlawful taking is wrong, will exist.

lol? The robber will always think that its good to rob people but of course the person that got robbed will think its bad. lol You "ASSUMED" that I meant it was good for both sides. Its not. You "SEEMED" to have forgotten "THAT' there are both sides of things that change along "WITH" their belief of which side they choose "TO" be good or bad.

• Content Count:  903

Some of this community is really disappointing me right now...

I have to agree with you I did not follow this topic up to date until someone told me about it two days ago, and I have to say that some players ( names do not want to revile ) just instantly lost my respect and I do not want to play with them. And I'm not the only one saying this, I'm the one posting it in the name of these players.

• Content Count:  830

lol? The robber will always think that its good to rob people but of course the person that got robbed will think its bad.

That's almost never the case. Most people steal knowing that it's wrong and do it for different reasons.

Fail argument is fail.

• Content Count:  1755

That's almost never the case. Most people steal knowing that it's wrong and do it for different reasons.

Fail argument is fail.

Of course you misread what I wrote. The robber will think its good because its for his own personal gain. So his mindset that its good to rob because it helps him, until he is caught in the act. But he knows that the person being robbed will see his actions as bad. And I can't think of a scenario will someone will not steal for a personal gain or "excitement". You are just viewing it from the point of law and not the mental point. We all git jealous or envious and wish that we could steal that item or have it. The difference with a robber is that he steals because he views it as a good thing because of the personal gain he will have. He knows its bad but because his thoughts of the personal gain for him is stronger then the view point of it being bad and so he steals.....And much other things roll into that with self-control, jealously and others.

I am not by anyway saying that I think robbing people is good or trying to justify it as a good thing. I am just giving you both perspectives of the robber and the person that gits robbed. So as to why people will be disappointed with the community I don't know. =/

Reply to Thread