? servers

? players online

por favor!!!

• Content Count:  2936

^ word.

Matt, just for future reference, felonies dealing with transactional fraud stick alot harder than pot related, etc. felonies. Additionally, in your state, 16 is about the age where they treat you as an adult, losing civil rights, possible prison time, etc. to get a minuscule benefit from having a petty amount of money is not worth the reprecussions of felony records on your head at your age... not saying it to be a dick, but because I knew way too many people growing up that did some dumb shit like that and cant even get hired by wal-mart and jiffylube now.

buscuit: now that i remeber use it,

here is my history.

i went to bankofamerica atm and it was this guy infront of my using the atm and he was on the phone, when he done he walked to his car and go away when i get to the atm the screen where asking if i want to do something else i hit yest and i took $ 300 out of his acc, the next day i send a lil friend of mine to inside the bank to give the card back, i save the money for over a month, because i wass thinking if the cop know i took the maney ill said it was my lil cousin after a month i spent the money and nothing happend. this happen like 7 months ago.

dude, you make me sick... theft is theft, and going on the fact that you can write half legibly in spanish, Im going to say this: you are an embarrassment to the hispanic community, and are part of the reason why people give us so much shit in the US. You do realize the ATMs have cameras right?

• Content Count:  1230

I'm so pissed reading this. I don't even know what to write other than the money is not yours. You didn't earn it. For all you know, that is all the money that person has to support his family. Give the money back.

dude, you make me sick... theft is theft, and going on the fact that you can write half legibly in spanish, Im going to say this: you are an embarrassment to the hispanic community, and are part of the reason why people give us so much shit in the US. You do realize the ATMs have cameras right?

Q'sFT... I'm glad someone said these things before I did. Even if you did find it fair and sqaure it is very unethical, immoral and wrong to the things you guys did/are trying to do. What may be easy for you, took real time and work to acquire for someone else.

• Content Count:  6559

Good cases for immigration reform.

Particularly for those south of the border it seems.

Seriously, isn't biscuit trying to gain citizenship or something?

Edited by Red

• Content Count:  6559

Was referencing Matt and Biscuits background.

Had it been two asians I would have referenced the pacific ocean.

I also don't take the blatant theft lightly either. And if you haven't figured it out by now, I'm not PC nor do I give a shit.

• Content Count:  301

well well alot of honest ppl here, hahahahahha i have my lil evil inside i use to steal alot of shit when i was on colombia beacuse i was with my homeboys and we were like a gang, but here is so different people worry too much about police,

and yes robar is bad but would you tell to the WHITE people who steal around 200k from my father, and they all were americans, they make us do the job (concrete) and when it was done they done pay or they pay what they feel, thats some bullshit too and when we complaint on their house they calle the cops and if we take them to court the get a nice looking ass lawyer or the pay to mexican people to lie on court, so what about those people, i really whish they were on Colombia so we can show them how to respect somebody.

• Content Count:  830

well well alot of honest ppl here, hahahahahha i have my lil evil inside i use to steal alot of shit when i was on colombia beacuse i was with my homeboys and we were like a gang, but here is so different people worry too much about police,

and yes robar is bad but would you tell to the WHITE people who steal around 200k from my father, and they all were americans, they make us do the job (concrete) and when it was done they done pay or they pay what they feel, thats some bullshit too and when we complaint on their house they calle the cops and if we take them to court the get a nice looking ass lawyer or the pay to mexican people to lie on court, so what about those people, i really whish they were on Colombia so we can show them how to respect somebody.

So your way of dealing with that is by stealing from random people. Very nice.

• Content Count:  3440

Just because someone shafted you.. Doesn't mean you should go out and screw over other people. I'm not saying what happened to you was right in any way.. It just doesn't justify stealing from someone else especially someone who had nothing to do with how you or your dad got screwed over in the past.

Reply to Thread