? servers

? players online

por favor!!!

• Content Count:  2936

well well alot of honest ppl here, hahahahahha i have my lil evil inside i use to steal alot of shit when i was on colombia beacuse i was with my homeboys and we were like a gang, but here is so different people worry too much about police,

and yes robar is bad but would you tell to the WHITE people who steal around 200k from my father, and they all were americans, they make us do the job (concrete) and when it was done they done pay or they pay what they feel, thats some bullshit too and when we complaint on their house they calle the cops and if we take them to court the get a nice looking ass lawyer or the pay to mexican people to lie on court, so what about those people, i really whish they were on Colombia so we can show them how to respect somebody.

A few points:

1. no one makes you work. Also, what you describe sounds like a contract fee dispute.. you go to court for that, with a lawyer, and you do something called keep paper records of transactions... additionally most contracts for construction are multipart, so the whole contract may have been worth 200K, but you may have only had a subcontract worth, X or Y amount, less than the total price... again, keep paper records.

2. People worry about the police here when it comes to traceable financial fraud... its a crime... a felony to be exact, one of those actions that prevents you from getting citizenship, and can actually have you deported.

3. A breach of contract dispute does not excuse your actions that you decided to divulge here.

4. While we are on the subject, re: racism (above slavic and red) the latest post re: "WHITE PEOPLE" actually smacks of such racial/stereotypical undertones that people seem to be so terrified of... but its apparently okay, because its an affront against whites as opposed to an "oppressed group", which by the way, as a member of such an allegedly "oppressed group" I think the double standard where caucasians are fair game but everyone is taboo is a crock of hillary clinton stroganoff... but ill leave it at that, because Im not a PC Nazi, and for the record, dont give a rats ass about PC or bent feelings.

Lastly, what would you do in the situation if it was in Colombia exactly? What would you do to show them how to respect you? Moreover, what the hell does it have to do with respect?

You are in the U.S., where we use the courts to deal with our problems, rather than a machete. Alluding to an ominous action that may occur due should the event had happened in Colombia only serves to reinforce the image that its a third world country that is not able to keep a consistent rule of law over its people.

I reiterate the point that it is the actions of individuals such as yourself that make the hispanic community look suspect, from window cleaner to good looking lawyer.

• Content Count:  2445

well well alot of honest ppl here, hahahahahha i have my lil evil inside i use to steal alot of shit when i was on colombia beacuse i was with my homeboys and we were like a gang, but here is so different people worry too much about police,

and yes robar is bad but would you tell to the WHITE people who steal around 200k from my father, and they all were americans, they make us do the job (concrete) and when it was done they done pay or they pay what they feel, thats some bullshit too and when we complaint on their house they calle the cops and if we take them to court the get a nice looking ass lawyer or the pay to mexican people to lie on court, so what about those people, i really whish they were on Colombia so we can show them how to respect somebody.

LOLZ, WHITE DEVILS

• Content Count:  2051

Wow lol... this thread got turned around very quickly...

*LOCK* before we are at each others virtual throats???

It was actually interesting till posts like this one for example showed up. ^^^^^^^^^^

• Content Count:  1755

If you allow yourself to git robbed or have something stolen from you then you obviously deserved it if you didn't protect yourself enough or didn't take proper precautions. And what is right or wrong is a matter of opinion, there is no set definition of what is morally right or wrong. Its all opinion, my friends. And you are better off selling the card to hackers so they could basically just rob his/her identity. You would make a bigger profit. :GEEK:

• Content Count:  1615

If you allow yourself to git robbed or have something stolen from you then you obviously deserved it if you didn't protect yourself enough or didn't take proper precautions. And what is right or wrong is a matter of opinion, there is no set definition of what is morally right or wrong. Its all opinion, my friends. And you are better off selling the card to hackers so they could basically just rob his/her identity. You would make a bigger profit. :GEEK:

haha ok im going to come shoot u in the head, its your fault you werent wearing a fuckin helmet!

Reply to Thread