? servers

? players online

por favor!!!

• Content Count:  1755

haha ok im going to come shoot u in the head, its your fault you werent wearing a fuckin helmet!

Actually I have my own gun (Illegally duh lol) and I would pull it out if I saw you do that. And I guess whoever would be able to draw it out quickest would win that.

• Content Count:  1615

Actually I have my own gun (Illegally duh lol) and I would pull it out if I saw you do that. And I guess whoever would be able to draw it out quickest would win that.

Beside the point vird, but in my opinion he has a moral obligation to return the credit card, ya know, lets all work together and make society better sort of thing, or ya know how would you like it if your credit card was stolen?

What can make someone think they deserve that money more than the person who worked for it?

Edited by broncoty
grammar

• Content Count:  830

If you allow yourself to git robbed or have something stolen from you then you obviously deserved it if you didn't protect yourself enough or didn't take proper precautions.

So you're basically saying that the guy biscuit robbed deserved it. You must know his life's story.

And what is right or wrong is a matter of opinion, there is no set definition of what is morally right or wrong. Its all opinion, my friends.

Good luck in life having that mindset.

• Content Count:  1615

... Oh, I fear for this generation.

Agreed, I have never thought about stealing even though I am 16, I have a job now and it felt like I was being stolen from when I filled out my taxes lol

There seems to be this feeling of entitlement and I do not know where it came from.

Edited by broncoty
added thought

• Content Count:  301

i have too much to say, but dont know how to explain my self good, i wasent trying to excuse the money i stole from that guy, im just saying im sure that about the 95% of the population had once on their life time steal something,

i had done alot of shit on my life and im always thinking about doing good to another people i really dont know how to say it good, but lets say im trying to help people dont matter what, but im always thinking on god because i want a nice as house on heaven, no body know what i do what i do just god know my thinking, so come on dont treat me like evil just because i stole something form some guy.

have you never steal something from someone????

or doing something bad to some one like put salt on his gas tank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Content Count:  1755

Good luck in life having that mindset.

Its not a mindset, its the truth. Some people think blowing themselves up is a good and the right thing to do. Others think that waiting to have sex until you are married is the right thing. Others think going to everyone's door on the weekends and preaching their thing is the right thing to do. Burning and kill thousands of non-believers was the right thing to do years ago. Same thing with being crazy. People would call you crazy if you said the sun was the center of the solar system and that the world was round. Ima sure all of us would think someone was crazy if they told us aliens abducted him and they told him they would teach us their secrets in 50 years or something. Its a thing that changes always. Good and bad changes as we evolve.

Reply to Thread