? servers

? players online

Post here for +rep by me!

• Content Count:  6213

You guys are saying he is attention whoring but you guys are the only ones giving him attention about his leaving. If he wants to stay, he wants to stay. Leave him alone.

• Content Count:  4198

You guys are saying he is attention whoring but you guys are the only ones giving him attention about his leaving. If he wants to stay, he wants to stay. Leave him alone.

It's more to do with the fact that he made multiple threads about him leaving, which put leaving threads in even less favour than they already were. If you are leaving the community and decide to make a farewell thread, then by all means do so, just follow through with it. If you don't then it's clearly a cry for attention - which has been an openly mocked occurrence since the dawn of the leaving section (e.g "brb guys gonna get a sandwich. dont forget me!").

Completely oblivious to the fact that people are annoyed with him for crying wolf 3 times, he then has the balls to submit huge-ass posts, and not one, but two e-penis threads. All of this for a community he apparently has no active role in.

Sorry but if you make one leaving thread for attention, you usually learn your lesson via people's responses, but making three and then expecting to change your mind with no repercussions just SCREAMS attention-seeker. I got nothing against him (well...until now), but by fuck is it annoying when people do this.

/rant

• Like 2

• Content Count:  3697

It's more to do with the fact that he made multiple threads about him leaving, which put leaving threads in even less favour than they already were. If you are leaving the community and decide to make a farewell thread, then by all means do so, just follow through with it. If you don't then it's clearly a cry for attention - which has been an openly mocked occurrence since the dawn of the leaving section (e.g "brb guys gonna get a sandwich. dont forget me!").

Completely oblivious to the fact that people are annoyed with him for crying wolf 3 times, he then has the balls to submit huge-ass posts, and not one, but two e-penis threads. All of this for a community he apparently has no active role in.

Sorry but if you make one leaving thread for attention, you usually learn your lesson via people's responses, but making three and then expecting to change your mind with no repercussions just SCREAMS attention-seeker. I got nothing against him (well...until now), but by fuck is it annoying when people do this.

/rant

Pretty much word for word what I was thinking. Including the part where Huwa said "I got nothing against him (well...until now), but by fuck is it annoying when people do this."

I'm not going to hold it against him if he stops, but he does need to stop.. :\

• Content Count:  8754

You're right. I'm sorry, I do this on every website I go on.. I don't know why I do; it's probably just because I'm a dumbass, which I have to admit. I'm really sorry for what I'm doing, and I'll try my best to stop.

This thread can be locked if need be.

Reply to Thread