? servers

? players online

Remove Resereved Slots

• Content Count:  2959

It on occasion aggravates me too, but tbh I don't think I've ever actually seen someone get booted by a reserved slot user. Unless someone's calling for admin help I'll just put steam on Autojoin and wait for a slot to open rather than force-connecting and booting someone.

It's pretty rare even during peak time to need to wait for more than ~5-10 minutes to get in.

• Content Count:  2632

The reason for the reserved slots is simple. The people who have donated their money to the community get the title of supporter and thus get skins and a slot reservation. Also, they are for the admins. Imagine this for me, you are in a server and someone is speed hacking. There is no admin in the server and the server is full. The admin tries to enter using a reserved slot, but wait there are none! So the speed hacker continues to mess up everyones game and there is nothing you can do about it (besides taking a demo and posting a complaint).

• Content Count:  430

You know...when I sawa this I was like "WTF?"

If you would pay attention to the announcements, you would understand that SG is now being supported purely on donations. Remove that, SG won't be able to sustain itself any longer. So if you want to have a solution, learn how to have patience, as they say "Patience is a virtue".

Or you could buy a supporter package and get reserved slots/skins and other things that go with it.

• Content Count:  4960

k, i just want to ask steamgamers...

Plz, let me be able to pay with Wallie, i know there are a few dutch and belgian people in here...

If there was wallie, we could donate very easy and then i wouldn't have to open a paypal account just for that...

Thanks in advantage, move it if you think this fits better in another part of the forum ^^

• Content Count:  763

Plz, let me be able to pay with Wallie, i know there are a few dutch and belgian people in here...

If there was wallie, we could donate very easy and then i wouldn't have to open a paypal account just for that...

Thanks in advantage, move it if you think this fits better in another part of the forum ^^

lol got same problem ... already tryed to donate twice & both times i failed ...

• Content Count:  528

Yesterday I literily waited 30 minutes to join PB and I paid so that I could benefit from reserve slots and immunity to lag kicks. And the servers I play on are mostly full (MG,PB,ZE)

• Content Count:  1484

I'm Dutch and I have paypal.

It's free.

Not many people use wallie in the Netherlands anyway.

• Content Count:  4960

I'm Dutch and I have paypal.

It's free.

Not many people use wallie in the Netherlands anyway.

P3RG3, YOU SPEAK DUTCH TOO???

WHAT A SURPRISE :p

Goededag mijn vriend, ik ben blij dat je admin bent geworden en heb zelf apply gedaan voor SG-A ^^

Reply to Thread