? servers

? players online

Does Spelling Matter?!?

• Content Count:  641

I remember there was this member that was to lazy to go back and erase his caps lock filled sentence.

I don't really care about grammar, i often don't capitalize my "I" unless it's at the beginning of a sentence.

The only time i will care is when you have someone abbreviating every single word in his/her sentence.

• Content Count:  6712

I can't take people who genuinely are retarded grammar wise seriously.....and yet I have no more respect (probably less) for grammar nazi's.

Really......the internet is not an essay. There is little formality to this forum, especially in off topic....why make something our of nothing?

I find it funny how some people correct others and think they're smart....and yet they just fixed something they could understand (how else would they fix it?)...showing that whatever they fixed didn't even need fixing.

• Content Count:  1735

spelling does matter, but on a forum like this, typing u instead of you and n istead of and and not using ' doesnt bother me, as long as i dont "mipspels" im good

for school or work situations yes it is essential

• Like 1
Edited by Mercy

• Content Count:  441

Deos Selplnig Ralely Mtetar?

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?

I win. You lsoe.

Reply to Thread