? servers

? players online

Has SG got the best PB server???  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Has SG got the best PB server???

Best PB Server???

• Content Count:  3391

Fuck pb, mg and escape are the only two that matter :smile:

A few months ago I would have disagreed, but I am with you on Escape being better. I'm not in PB as much because the CT's are a bunch of power-hungry assholes that give shit orders and keep the T's in the same place for the entire round.

Also, the map selection is shit. I'm tired of Electric Razor.

• Content Count:  649

Our PB server is a cesspool of faggoty QQ'ers and power trips.

I can honestly say that it's only fun when Dirty, Bad Dog, Psyche, and Caution are on.

• Content Count:  11501

Our PB server is a cesspool of faggoty QQ'ers and power trips.

I can honestly say that it's only fun when Dirty, Bad Dog, Psyche, and Caution are on.

This [prison break], much like the ghetto, has gone downhill due to the newly moved in, section 8/parliment's estate rif-raf that has plagued it like cancer. Its disconcerting and sickening to be totally honest.

=]

• Content Count:  3380

I will give our server this though: We are a lot more intact than a LOT of servers I have seen.

Our admins for instance dont power trip/abuse out the ass. They dont make up rules to avoid being killed and slay if you kill them, or at least the majority dont I hope. So while our playerbase might be full of assholes and the rules might be a little out of whack and the map selection may be shit and the Ts might have a tendency to pussy out and the CTs may have a tendency to power trip....we are still a hell of a lot better than 77% of most other PB servers.

Reply to Thread