? servers

? players online

Post Your Car!

• Content Count:  2306

Even though the Yukon Denali XL is my main car since i live up north, during the summer i like the bust out my Cadillac Sixteen and take it for a spin. This is a stock phot and it is identical to my car. And yes it has no doorhandles, once you unlock the car you push an area near where the handle would be and the door opens itself.

28348_293671.jpg

• Content Count:  6559

Cadillac is a nice choice, but I couldn't turn down the Veyron.

Here it is at my summer Chateau in Monaco

veyron%20II.jpg

Real car:

img1936qd4.jpg

Edited by Red

• Content Count:  1230

You would think that someone who owned a Yukon Denali XL and a Cadillac Sixteen would be able to afford a digital camera and take some real pictures to post up. Stock images are no fun.

You would think that someone who owned a Yukon Denali XL and a Cadillac Sixteen would be able to afford a digital camera and take some real pictures to post up. Stock images are no fun.

lol I will get a real photo of my Denali In A Bit, but be warned it hasnt been cleaned since winter began. But iactually do own a Yukon Denali XL lol, and i am not so sure about the Sixteen though.

Good God! That dog's tracks look like shoes!

Yea he has invisible elaphantitis of the feet, which for some reason is invisibe and makes his footprints strangely resemble my shoe prints, especially when i walk out the green door to my car to take pictures.

Reply to Thread