? servers

? players online

Post Your Car!

• Content Count:  2445

Yea totally, i have a little petrified dog that i carry around with me. I use it as a suitecase when i go on vacations, just throw all my stuff in him and lock him up. Not suspicious at all.

thatz amazing

HAY WAIT A MINUET SUMTHINGS NOT RIGHT HRE

U WERE JUS MAKEIN IT LUK LIEK U HAEV A PETRIFIED DOG

phony_housecopy.jpg

• Content Count:  2445

lol, you used that exact same picture on the "this sucks" thread.

So unoriginal...

I just made it and found 2 places it seemed fit to use it at right away... your stupid joke story and the emo thread

• Content Count:  2306

I just made it and found 2 places it seemed fit to use it at right away... your stupid joke story and the emo thread

I actually believe this is the post you car thread, which then changed into the dog with big footprints thread, then into the taxiderm your dog thread.

• Content Count:  670

wow whats with all the mustangs??? I've never was really into mustangs.

I'm not either, but I drive one...the price was right and they hold their value well. I hate that live axle SO much though. My last car was an '84 Pontiac Fiero so I was spoiled by independent rear suspension and neutral handling :( I swear like half the kids on campus here have late-model Mustangs...it must be the standard high school graduation present in the south or something.

Maybe I'll take some pics later if the battery on my camera decides to last longer than 30 seconds.

• Content Count:  28

LOL!

my car

CatCar.gif

bull.

Even though the Yukon Denali XL is my main car since i live up north, during the summer i like the bust out my Cadillac Sixteen and take it for a spin. This is a stock phot and it is identical to my car. And yes it has no doorhandles, once you unlock the car you push an area near where the handle would be and the door opens itself.

bull.

28348_293671.jpg

bull.

Yukon Denali XL, 11mpg on a good day and it has plenty of room for storing all my guns. Parallel parking this thing is like trying to parallel park a tank, the car is only about 1 foot smaller then the parallel parking spaces in my city, so it is damn near impossible.

This is not a picture of my actual car, same make and model, just a manufacturer Photo.

01GMCdenalifront3q.jpg

bull.

Year thats my car^^

15388pix1hires.jpg

even more bull.

water4gg9.jpg

that is one of my car's.A Lamborghini Gallardo.. ive worked for it...

1 really Awesome thing about this car is the E.Gear

Reply to Thread