? servers

? players online

Post your Pet!

• Content Count:  672

Hmm, think I should feed him live food? :) For the record, I'd never do this. I feed my arowana frozen shrimp and frozen feeder fish.

I hear live food has a high chance of having unwanted parasites and disease, frozen food does away with that.

• Content Count:  1933

Im on my laptop right now so i dont have any pics but I have 3 cats, 1 is more than half blind, the other gets spooked at the drop of a pin and the other is pure black,that ones my baby :)

Sol :)

Edited by {BMGOZS}SOLANUM

• Content Count:  303

I hear live food has a high chance of having unwanted parasites and disease, frozen food does away with that.

Thats exactly why I don't feed my fish live food. I used to feed my Arowana frozen shrimp that I purchase from the pet store. It costs about $25 a bag which lasts 6 months. However, I recently switched to some type of frozen fish I found at a vietnamese market last month. These bags have about a million of these 1" frozen fish that sell for $3 and should last at least a year.

Unfortunately, ever since I switched, I noticed some odd white slime growing in my tank and clogging up my filtration system. I have no idea what it is, so I may have to switch back to the expensive stuff that's sold at the pet store again.

• Content Count:  78

Thats exactly why I don't feed my fish live food. I used to feed my Arowana frozen shrimp that I purchase from the pet store. It costs about $25 a bag which lasts 6 months. However, I recently switched to some type of frozen fish I found at a vietnamese market last month. These bags have about a million of these 1" frozen fish that sell for $3 and should last at least a year.

Unfortunately, ever since I switched, I noticed some odd white slime growing in my tank and clogging up my filtration system. I have no idea what it is, so I may have to switch back to the expensive stuff that's sold at the pet store again.

its called POOP lol

Reply to Thread