? servers

? players online

Post your Pet!

• Content Count:  258

This is Molly my dog, she's about 2 this month

s5000652vn7.th.jpgthpix.gif

and this is my puppy Sasha (gay name, i wanted Butters ... ) and she's about 8 weeks old :thumbup1:

s5000630ou0.th.jpgthpix.gif

Edited by Phoenix

• Content Count:  409

This is my dog Jasper.

Jasper.jpg

jasper004.jpg

jasper002.jpg

*Note*

My parents got me a dog when i was about 2 or 3. They asked me to name him, and i was busy playing with a toy monster truck. It just so happens that 101 Dalmations was on tv, so i named him Jasper, then continued to play with the monster truck. When i was around 9, i started playing cs, and Jasper was naturally the name i chose. The first Jasper died 3 years ago, when he was 13. We got this dog like 2 years ago, and i named him Jasper, because its a kick ass name, and he looked alot like the first Jasper when he was a puppy.

We really have no idea what breeds hes made up of. I picked him up from some people in a big lots parking lot, who were giving away puppies, when i was coming home from school. They said he was a Lab and Shephard mix, but hes way smaller than both of those breeds, so idk. We speculate some kind of Collie, and maybe shephard. His tail is super bushy too, similar to a fox tail or something. He is extremely hyper also. He'll keep fetching a ball until he literally sounds like hes about to die, at which point he finally lays down in the shade.

Edited by Jasper

Reply to Thread