? servers

? players online

Post your Pet!

• Content Count:  136

This is my 6 year old Nebelung named Shadow. I love him sooooo much since he was my first pet (other than a couple of goldfish that died). He lives with my parents now while I am in college.

0811072107.jpg

These two adorable kittens are Lucy and Ivan, they live with Redsoldier, Jewbot and I in our apartment. You can tell they are brother and sister.

0304081847.jpg

And heres Ivan wearing my glasses.

0211081705.jpg

• Content Count:  670

I fucking HATE insects.

I literally freeze up and start getting really nervous. I purchased one of those bug zappers on an expandable pole to kill bugs, and there happened to be some kind of centipede thing on my desk tonight, fucking freaked me out. Fast little bastard, luckily managed to trap him under a cup then zap him.

but centipedes eat all the annoying bugs like cockroaches and stuff!

Here's our 4-month old Akita pup, I guess her name is Bear cause she really does just look like a bear. She's still in the "chew on EVERYTHING" stage but our kitchen + breakfast area is her inside area so we don't have to worry about her tearing up furniture. I think Akitas are my favorite breed now, she pretty much only barks when she has to go to the bathroom and she's a great pup. One time some hueg golden retriever just ran up to her barking its ass off trying to look tough and she just stares at it like "um lol hay sup" and then went and chased some leaves.

puppyyeb6.jpg

• Content Count:  6712

Not that I have a pic or can be bothered but my goldfish is like 10 years old which seems very old for a small thing like that. There was 2 but one died when we left a 4 day lasting food thingy when we went on holiday and we came back to find one floating sideways with X's in its eyes (X__X)

• Content Count:  769

Hmm I have rabbits which are only four now but i made movies which are on my sisters account on youtube. Don't worry I didn't throw away the other bunnies or the parent bunnies ate them. I gave 5 of them away to my Dads friends.

Reply to Thread