? servers

? players online

What would you do if theres a scenario like i am legend ?

• Content Count:  1120

screw you guys, go find the fastest fucking car and drive and see the sights. Go to some island or the beach by the coast and live in royalty.

Actually, this would certainly seem to be the best option.

As I recall in the movie, the places to avoid were enclosed spaces. I would certainly head to the beach or perhaps some national park to ensure I had a place that supplied shelter, food, and water.

At the very least, I could end dying in some beautiful, scenic, location. Preferably, taking a midnight stroll under moonlight, listening to the waves crashing against the rocks and sand. I haven't come across anything more calming, and if the world was ending, that is exactly what I would want in order to toss up my arms in defeat, or to continue on.

Edited by Elleon
Guest Vivian556

I would steal a lot of food supplies medical stuff barricade making equipment and guns from the local Toys R' Us and his in my attic and snipe zombies from the smalll window with nerf darts with little plunger things on the ends and blind them

• Content Count:  6466

If it's like I am Legend, then I'd just go to that camp they have set up rather than being stubborn and staying in the city.

Edited by XeNo

• Content Count:  1844

I would do what Robert Neville would do, kill vampires with stakes and onions, throwing them into the sunlight(I read the book a few years ago, seems more interesting than the movie.) Experiment on them to find a cure, and to survive til I'm in my 60's. There I go all apeshit.

were talking about zombies.

• Content Count:  4473

were talking about zombies.

The thread was about an I Am Legend scenario. There were no zombies in the movie and you bunch of nincompoops took the thread into the wrong direction.

Excuse him for the one being on topic.

Reply to Thread