? servers

? players online

Post your School Memories!

• Content Count:  649

I have little to no recolection of what happened in high school. I was bullied, I was a nerd. All I remember is breaking my arm in wrestling practice 2 weeks before regional tournaments. Everything else is blocked out.

In middle school, a very close friend of mine was killed by her mother when she committed suicide. She was probably the smartest, kindest person I've ever met. The world is worse off without her. I also had a friend commit suicide by hanging himself at home. Me and a friend of mine found him while looking for his cat.

Thanks for bringing up such wonderful memories, asshole.

That time I got jumped by 18 guys. Or the time I'm supposed to get jumped on Monday. Or the time my buddy killed himself.

Like Virus said, thanks.

Nah but those are just what stick out for me the most (still in high school).

You see Ketch?

You've made people saddened by their memories, ooo that's dirty.

• Like 1
Edited by Bald

• Content Count:  1120

Being one of the two biggest and most feared kids in the school; Tofushop being the other.

The 2nd year at my new school I encountered a bully; he was a real coward and liked to push around and beat up those smaller than himself for no apparent reason. He made the mistake of challenging a group of us and then ended up sucker punching one of the smallest.

I moved quickly, striking hard and striking fast. It wasn't long before I had him by the back of the neck and bent him over to knee him in the chest. The second I dropped his head, knee comming in for connection, I felt a sudden pain all across my face. So enraged, so focussed on beating the hell out of this kid, I didn't even realise my brother was also in the fight, that he had just missed his target, and landed a clean right hook across my jaw.

The repercussions of having long hair ^

I don't have good memories Bald and I am glad that shit is behind me. This may have been one of the funniest memories I have, but it certainly wasn't something to be proud of. Bah, fucking thread put me in a bad mood now.

• Content Count:  680

Well recently at least when my spanish teacher tried to show us a video and the intro had a pig walk on but it's head was a penis and it was just walking around o,o lmao.. You know how when someone laughs really loud it makes you laugh to, well think of 20 other people doing that.

• Content Count:  6466

I have little to no recolection of what happened in high school. I was bullied, I was a nerd. All I remember is breaking my arm in wrestling practice 2 weeks before regional tournaments. Everything else is blocked out.

In middle school, a very close friend of mine was killed by her mother when she committed suicide. She was probably the smartest, kindest person I've ever met. The world is worse off without her. I also had a friend commit suicide by hanging himself at home. Me and a friend of mine found him while looking for his cat.

Thanks for bringing up such wonderful memories, asshole.

What kind of school did you go to? Jeez.

being one of the biggest bullies in my school's history

I believe it.

Being one of the two biggest and most feared kids in the school; Tofushop being the other.

The 2nd year at my new school I encountered a bully; he was a real coward and liked to push around and beat up those smaller than himself for no apparent reason. He made the mistake of challenging a group of us and then ended up sucker punching one of the smallest.

I moved quickly, striking hard and striking fast. It wasn't long before I had him by the back of the neck and bent him over to knee him in the chest. The second I dropped his head, knee comming in for connection, I felt a sudden pain all across my face. So enraged, so focussed on beating the hell out of this kid, I didn't even realise my brother was also in the fight, that he had just missed his target, and landed a clean right hook across my jaw.

The repercussions of having long hair ^

I don't have good memories Bald and I am glad that shit is behind me. This may have been one of the funniest memories I have, but it certainly wasn't something to be proud of. Bah, fucking thread put me in a bad mood now.

You make it sound like a story.

• Content Count:  6712

Meh.....

Some good times, some bad times.

Guess the most havoc I caused was when ICT coursework was due in the next 15 minutes or you would get a U and literally all the school computers were doubled booked with people doing ICT stuff so I just smashed the fire alarm and it ended up being due in after the weekend.

Oh yeah, and when I was like 11 I accidentally broke a girls arm who was playing football with us lads. That didn't make me very popular.

• Content Count:  1590

This one kids truck flipping killing him and 2 other people.

All the bomb threats, I hated the people that did those, because its always hot in florida.

People throwing bricks through the windows at the Deans home because hes was an asshole.

And Some kid pulling his pants down showing everyone his dick because he got to the front of the line to go to lunch in 1st grade.

• Content Count:  1735

last year a global teacher fucked a student in school

this year two hot lesbian teachers ate each other out during a play in school, and got caught by a janitor that was rejected in the process

• Content Count:  763

err i got 2 main things

when i was 17 ... me & a friend were chatting during class ... the teacher (who was new) got pissed of & yelled: "THAT TABLE OUT NOW!!!" (he didnt know names).

Me & my friend looked at eachother, picked up the table & placed it outside ... whereafter we returned ... sat down again & started chatting again ...

the teacher raged quite hard

some time later (still at the same year), during the middaybreak, me & my friend (again) went out to eat our sandwiches in a pub ... when we entered the pub we found an older friend who bought us beers (many beers) ... i returned to school really really drunk ...

the next things i'm telling now are things i heard it of classmates:

- i hung on my desk starting to laugh when there was nothing to laugh at

- i passed a test of german (+/- 54%)

- my 2nd teacher send me to the director ... who told me i could go home (i fell of the stairs on the way there)

- came home & puked ... had a hangover of 3 days

- since this happened the day before a vacation i got off without a punishment

last week (3 years later) i came back at that school to do stage (i'm studying teacher) they recognised me :ohwell:

Edited by Exacto-Be

Reply to Thread