? servers

? players online

Got Forum Award Idea? Post it

• Content Count:  6712

Ugh it seems kind a pointless to have awards stating "BD,CA,SA etc.." rather keep only the ones like "member for 1 year" or "1000 posts in off-topic" etc..

Yeah it is a bit stupid considering that you have a user title right above it.

• Content Count:  3457

Like I said in the other thread over this. This needed more thought before it was put in place.

I totally agree with you on this. Like been said by a few people before, why give an award for the current position when u have a user bar saying the same?

Also, why have 3 awards for admin trainers? I think 1 is enough imho.

And i liked the idea of just showing the total amount of awards for a person with a link to the actual awards. We already have Avatar, userbars, additional info and such there, no need for more, it will only look ugly..

• Content Count:  3391

If the icons are to be shown on the posts, I'd like the ability to collapse/hide them. It adds more screen clutter. If they are awards, they should be for accomplishments, not their current position.

Active years, total thanks, post count, reputation are all redundant since they are already displayed. Also, we have a top 20 donor badge, why make an award for it as well? While I like the concept, this was horribly planned. All of these 'awards' are completely redundant and not truly awards.

Reply to Thread