? servers

? players online

Promotions

• Content Count:  2051

Okay, lets make this clear, this isn't directed as ONE specific person cause I'm sure many feel this way. All of these people who have been promoted, have either been with SG a LOT longer than most, or have contributed or set an example an extremely well-mannered way. If you are thinking, wth I've been here for 1-2 years now, some have it worse, and haven't even gotten a promotion yet and has still stuck it out with us. In other words, if you got promoted I'm sure you wouldn't want someone putting "..." in your topic or start blabbering on vent, about why you didn't deserve it. If you are hanging around here just for a promotion, and I see 5 leaving threads cause you didn't get one, it'll just let us know we made the right choice in not promoting you. There were MANY we considered, and you have not been forgotten, unless you obviously don't either:

1. Post enough on the forums

2. Hang around our servers

3. Be on vent

4. Participate in making this community a better place

If you are doing none of these, or the opposite then don't think you'll get CA anytime soon. Whining and bitching about how shitty the community is not helping it, its giving actual, realistic advice. As for the donaters, in a way it does improve your odds of CA, not going to lie, but not that much as you can see. For the ones who donated thinking they'd get a position, you are obviously donating for the wrong reasons then. Don't really need to get into that all that much.

As for Obez, those of you who know the name Obez know that, yea first time around he was pretty bad, he was picked on constantly, dealt with everyone's shit, and he still does, yet he sticks around, for the most part. Please, grow the fuck up and look outside the box, hes changed, give the guy a break, he busted his ass in actually doing something as a CA when back then CA didn't really have a huge role, and now that they do he tries even harder. I'm not saying none of the other CAs deserve AO promotion, cause some of them really do, its just from what we saw, Obez has been very active and been a CA for a good while.

Arguing with the BDs, doesn't lower your chance of promotion. I argue with everyone all the time, heck I've argued with Obez and raged on him at vent for those who were in that channel during that time back then. Obez thought he completely blew his chance for AO after that, but I'm not baised. Unless you constantly break rules or is constantly immature or either constantly too uptight for that matter, you WILL get CA eventually if you are an admin or will get admin.

The CA's were originally going to be just 3 promotions, yet we've promoted 6, its always a hard process, but as more people join SG, the harder it gets. If you do nothing wrong, show a good example to follow, and have what it takes, you'll eventually get CA. For those of you who didn't get anything this time around, I apologize. I know some of you have been here for a substantial amount of time. You will get the recognition you deserve.

Aside from all that, this wasn't directed anyone in particular, just those who show the lack of respect for these people who deserves the congratulations in this topic.

Just to sum this up, everyone matters, EVERYONE plays a good role in this community.

If you want to talk in private about why specifically these people were chosen, then I am up for a talk, just not out in the public like this.

Oh and here let me fix this for you

WHen was this? Must have been when I left. Well even though I wasn't here for it, I'm sure he filled my shoes, and I am sure Highsky will, too
  • Like 14

• Content Count:  11501

Okay, lets make this clear, this isn't directed as ONE specific person cause I'm sure many feel this way. All of these people who have been promoted, have either been with SG a LOT longer than most, or have contributed or set an example an extremely well-mannered way. If you are thinking, wth I've been here for 1-2 years now, some have it worse, and haven't even gotten a promotion yet and has still stuck it out with us. In other words, if you got promoted I'm sure you wouldn't want someone putting "..." in your topic or start blabbering on vent, about why you didn't deserve it. If you are hanging around here just for a promotion, and I see 5 leaving threads cause you didn't get one, it'll just let us know we made the right choice in not promoting you. There were MANY we considered, and you have not been forgotten, unless you obviously don't either:

1. Post enough on the forums

2. Hang around our servers

3. Be on vent

4. Participate in making this community a better place

If you are doing none of these, or the opposite then don't think you'll get CA anytime soon. Whining and bitching about how shitty the community is not helping it, its giving actual, realistic advice. As for the donaters, in a way it does improve your odds of CA, not going to lie, but not that much as you can see. For the ones who donated thinking they'd get a position, you are obviously donating for the wrong reasons then. Don't really need to get into that all that much.

As for Obez, those of you who know the name Obez know that, yea first time around he was pretty bad, he was picked on constantly, dealt with everyone's shit, and he still does, yet he sticks around, for the most part. Please, grow the fuck up and look outside the box, hes changed, give the guy a break, he busted his ass in actually doing something as a CA when back then CA didn't really have a huge role, and now that they do he tries even harder. I'm not saying none of the other CAs deserve AO promotion, cause some of them really do, its just from what we saw, Obez has been very active and been a CA for a good while.

Arguing with the BDs, doesn't lower your chance of promotion. I argue with everyone all the time, heck I've argued with Obez and raged on him at vent for those who were in that channel during that time back then. Obez thought he completely blew his chance for AO after that, but I'm not baised. Unless you constantly break rules or is constantly immature or either constantly too uptight for that matter, you WILL get CA eventually if you are an admin or will get admin.

The CA's were originally going to be just 3 promotions, yet we've promoted 6, its always a hard process, but as more people join SG, the harder it gets. If you do nothing wrong, show a good example to follow, and have what it takes, you'll eventually get CA. For those of you who didn't get anything this time around, I apologize. I know some of you have been here for a substantial amount of time. You will get the recognition you deserve.

Aside from all that, this wasn't directed anyone in particular, just those who show the lack of respect for these people who deserves the congratulations in this topic.

Just to sum this up, everyone matters, EVERYONE plays a good role in this community.

If you want to talk in private about why specifically these people were chosen, then I am up for a talk, just not out in the public like this.

Oh and here let me fix this for you

sgdrama.jpg

• Like 1

Reply to Thread