? servers

? players online

Source Mod: Bug Log

• Content Count:  876

I would also like to file a request for the return of no-clip. First, for the same reason venemous stated. Secondly, I use no clip to un-stick people. Turning no-clip on and off quickly will "pop" a player out of another. This seems to be the most fair solution as that the person in now unstuck at their current location as opposed to being teleported back to the spawn area or elsewhere because my teleport is usually located in a position to punish teamkillers.

• Content Count:  670

Is There A Possibility noclip or A noclip Like Feature Will Ever Be making A Return?

It is very useful for running ahead to find out the guy who keeps taking boats and to get to places where other players are accusing people of glitching.

As of right now, i always have to leave the server and come back in spectator to try and catch these guys.

On that Note A feature allowing admins to transfer themselves and others to CT, T And Spec would be nice as currently we have no way of doing this.

You know you can just type "spectate" in the console, right? ;)

I'm not sure if transferring people between teams (besides spec) would work in zombie mod, but it still would be nice for the regular servers.

*E* I'd also like to say that I'm pretty against adding stats for the escape servers.

Reply to Thread