? servers

? players online

March Donations - Slow start

• Content Count:  1765

Ok, I need some help. I think I'm missing something here... when I donated to get supporter status, I was routed to the PayPal site where I put in the information. When I try to donate again, it doesn't take me anywhere. Was all my information saved? It hasn't gone through yet, so I'm a little worried it didn't. Thanks for the help.

I know I am sounding like a broken record here and I apologize, just really confused. But I would really like some help with this.

• Content Count:  301

I know I am sounding like a broken record here and I apologize, just really confused. But I would really like some help with this.

u have a checking account? i think they only accept debit/ credit cards now.

• Content Count:  1765

u have a checking account? i think they only accept debit/ credit cards now.

I have both, but when I filled out the donation form it didn't ask me for any payment method.

• Content Count:  4354

Question. When you submit the donation how does the site track it? Are you having to update that shows the amount donated and who gave the donation?

I donate 2 or 3 days ago and I am not listed. If it's by hand then we are not seeing the current amount that has been donated.

• Content Count:  4360

Question. When you submit the donation how does the site track it? Are you having to update that shows the amount donated and who gave the donation?

I donate 2 or 3 days ago and I am not listed. If it's by hand then we are not seeing the current amount that has been donated.

I think haggard has to check his pay pal and than just updates the page.

Reply to Thread