? servers

? players online

why do people think its ok to call me at 4 in the morning

• Content Count:  157

For the past like 3 days people have been calling me this early, i dont understand it. Drunk or not, its FUCKED UP. Yeah i may be up anyway, but they dont know that.

• Content Count:  301

they know you have no life. there just calling too be nice

lol agree,

or they as u do dont have a life so they try to find ppl with no life like them to try to make a life from they all

• Content Count:  830

For the past like 3 days people have been calling me this early, i dont understand it. Drunk or not, its FUCKED UP. Yeah i may be up anyway, but they dont know that.

yeah, you're the talk of the town all right

• Content Count:  157

no, these people have lifes. Tonight it was this 25 year old, whose married with a kid who i made the mistake of sleeping with. Last night it was this 17 year old who lives on her own and teaches preschool.

*sigh*

• Content Count:  427

Last summer some girl called me at 3 morning. and i dont know her. it was like this.

Me:Hey

??:Hey. Did i woke up u?

Me:No

Then i dont remember what we talked. But i asked who she are and sumthing and sumthing more.

end of call

??:U have cute voice

Me:Thanks

??: I have to go.

Me:Bye

??: Bye

• Content Count:  1285

Agreed with Havok. Frankly, I think your a dick to sleep with a married woman with a child.

Congratulations, you made a man's wife an adulteress.

I suggest you to stop making sympathy-seeking threads and then posting in them a sin you have committed, when for a fact some members of the community are married on here and doubt they'd appreciate your stories about you sleeping with married women.

Reply to Thread