? servers

? players online

why do people think its ok to call me at 4 in the morning

• Content Count:  1938

no, these people have lifes. Tonight it was this 25 year old, whose married with a kid who i made the mistake of sleeping with. Last night it was this 17 year old who lives on her own and teaches preschool.

*sigh*

How did a 17 year old get a teaching degree and make enough to live on her own...?

• Content Count:  1285

Thats actually a good question Slavic. Better yet, how did she get to live on her own? In the US you are required to live with parents until 18, and if you have no parents then you live with foster parents. She can't live on her own, because the court system would stick her to a pair of foster parents.

• Content Count:  4473

You don't need a college degree to teach pre-school because you really don't teach anything. Depending on the state, you can have a special degree which you can earn from a class in high school. Also, I think you can have parental permission to move out on your own, but I also think that is a state to state thing. very rare to see though

• Content Count:  157

Um, well the married woman is seperated from her husband. And I didn't say i slept with the 17 year old for a reason, I'm careful about the words i pick.

And she was emancipated at like 14 because she had a coked out mother.

And just to toss it out there i dated a stripper for 2 years was engaged and have a 2 year old son with her. So, yeah.

edit: and who is riggs?

• Content Count:  1285

So, you slept with the 17 year old without a reason? That's statutory rape, even with a reason it'd STILL be statutory rape. So, all you do is go out, fuck random women to satisfy your ego? I'm sorry, but I didn't think it was possible for you to go further down in status then at this moment.

Frankly speaking, your pathetic. Pathetic with a capital P. I suggest to stop these threads where you bitch and moan about the smallest things, and then post your probably non-existent sexual conquests to overcompensate for a 2 mm...excuse me, non-existent manhood.

• Content Count:  157

So, you slept with the 17 year old without a reason? That's statutory rape, even with a reason it'd STILL be statutory rape. So, all you do is go out, fuck random women to satisfy your ego? I'm sorry, but I didn't think it was possible for you to go further down in status then at this moment.

Frankly speaking, your pathetic. Pathetic with a capital P. I suggest to stop these threads where you bitch and moan about the smallest things, and then post your probably non-existent sexual conquests to overcompensate for a 2 mm...excuse me, non-existent manhood.

when did i say i slept with a 17 year old? Secondly, I've known the girl for like 8 months, and never bothered to ask her age because she lived on her own, i'd already figured she was atleast 18. When did I say i fucked random women? The 7 that i have slept with i've all known for a while, and still talk to them all the time.

Secondly, I'm just making threads to get some conversation going, i mean seriously...im used to a new thread every 30 seconds on the forums i usually frequent...

thirdly, as i told jen, if you want to see my dick, ill gladly pm you a picture, I really don't have much shame.

• Content Count:  4473

For those of you playing the home game...Steel was just pwned on the internet. At this moment we are calculating the total amount of pwnage, but preliminary statistics are showing a 498% pwnage rate that is growing by the hour. Stay tuned to find out if he manages to fuck an orphan to death or steals lunch money from a diabetic 10 year old!!!!

Reply to Thread