? servers

? players online

why do people think its ok to call me at 4 in the morning

• Content Count:  1384

when did i say i slept with a 17 year old? Secondly, I've known the girl for like 8 months, and never bothered to ask her age because she lived on her own, i'd already figured she was atleast 18. When did I say i fucked random women? The 7 that i have slept with i've all known for a while, and still talk to them all the time.

Secondly, I'm just making threads to get some conversation going, i mean seriously...im used to a new thread every 30 seconds on the forums i usually frequent...

thirdly, as i told jen, if you want to see my dick, ill gladly pm you a picture, I really don't have much shame.

haha apparently. But seriously I have no problem with your post, I mean if you want to share that info, that's your deal. I'm not gonna "hate on you" (isn't that what the kids are saying these days?) for it.

Edited by Repeat

rofl repeat, hating on me? I think that is what the stupid kids are saying now a days.

Nope dude, I'm not gonna hate on you.

I try to keep up with the times.

• Content Count:  157

Isn't "twat" a perm ban word. I think it is...in fact, I know it is. I'd reply and just thrash you but i couldnt really care less about your opinion of me.

"Last night it was this 17 year old who lives on her own and teaches preschool."

Most likely meaning that it was a 17 year old whom lives on her own and teaches preschool THAT CALLED HIM last night.

*shrugs*

• Content Count:  157

Most likely meaning that it was a 17 year old whom lives on her own and teaches preschool THAT CALLED HIM last night.

*shrugs*

yep. If you read my posts I say that she called me, then in the next one i said that "I didnt say i slept with her for a reason", though it implys that I may have slept with her, it doesn't say that I did. And its not like im 25 or anything...

Reply to Thread