? servers

? players online

why do people think its ok to call me at 4 in the morning

• Content Count:  1938

So, you slept with the 17 year old without a reason? That's statutory rape, even with a reason it'd STILL be statutory rape. So, all you do is go out, fuck random women to satisfy your ego? I'm sorry, but I didn't think it was possible for you to go further down in status then at this moment.

Frankly speaking, your pathetic. Pathetic with a capital P. I suggest to stop these threads where you bitch and moan about the smallest things, and then post your probably non-existent sexual conquests to overcompensate for a 2 mm...excuse me, non-existent manhood.

It is most likely not statutory rape. Most US states have 16 as the standard age of consent with the rest at 18. There are even a few that have 14 and 15 within special conditions. So chances are she is legal, well legal in my state.

http://www.ageofconsent.com/ageofconsent.htm

• Content Count:  830

Chill out, Omega.

I am just saying what you're all thinking.

What the fuck was the point of this thread anyway? Shall I go ahead and make a post every time I get phoned at night?

Edited by Omega

• Content Count:  157

I am just saying what you're all thinking.

What the fuck is was the point of this thread anyway? Shall I go ahead and make a post every time I get phoned at night?

Well you could, but then you'd never make a thread, you know, the whole no friends thing...

Now, had you passed third grade english you'd be able to observe that the threads title is "why do people think its ok to call me at 4 in the morning", so the question at hand would be Why that fuck do people think its ok to call me at 4 in the morning?...Understanding now retard?

• Content Count:  1384

If I had the power to lock this thread, I definitely would. Omega/Steel, I feel you both are out of line now. Let's cut the shit and be friendly. Everyone.

PS: Funny stuff, Slavic. Thanks for lightening the mood.

• Content Count:  830

Yeah I'm not about to go on. Wouldn't know where to begin.

One piece of advice before I go, though. There's a nifty feature on your phone called "SILENT," if you're tired of getting phone calls late at night.

Reply to Thread