? servers

? players online

KAC > VAC 100Tic > 66Tic

• Content Count:  109

Monster Server

First Priority - Are we able to install KAC onto the monster server? It detects better than VAC, proven, and it permabans cheaters caught by KAC from all servers with KAC installed which is what most pub servers have. KAC never makes a mistake, it catches ALOT of hacks that would take VAC weeks to detect in an instant.

Second Priority - Why do we have a 66Tic?

Third Priority - Turn No Block off, it doesnt really do much because now people can throw smokes into you, getting you stuck there until it runs out, and people can run into you blocking your view still but enables the enemy team to score an easy double kill.

Please keep debating these

• Content Count:  149

My Opinion

First Priority - Are we able to install KAC onto the monster server? It detects better than VAC, proven, and it permabans cheaters caught by KAC from all servers with KAC installed which is what most pub servers have. KAC never makes a mistake, it catches ALOT of hacks that would take VAC weeks to detect in an instant.

I've never had problems with KAC, but I don't know if its as high a priority as you say.

Second Priority - Why do we have a 66Tic?

Probably because it's a 50 slot server.

Third Priority - Turn No Block off, it doesnt really do much because now people can throw smokes into you, getting you stuck there until it runs out, and people can run into you blocking your view still but enables the enemy team to score an easy double kill.

When servers get really full, like 40+ No Block makes every ones lives a lot easier, theirs no giant cluster blocking everything.

• Content Count:  109

Ahh, silly me xD I didnt realize that for # 2&3

And KAC helps us insure secureness because it bans right on the dot when it detects any kind of aimbot, speed hack, etc. To be honest, tyeres no downside besides taking the time to install.

• Content Count:  2959

KAC? Kigen's already-outdated anticheat?

Except for covering exploitable vulnerabilities I don't trust third-party anticheats as far as I can throw them. I know for a fact the old ones were like punkbuster, corrupt and lived off of false-positives in order to keep demand going, and I doubt the new ones are much better.

Call me when there's an open source project with a dedicated and active development team that DOESN'T claim to be better than VAC and DOES recognize and publish false positives. Security through obscurity is NOT security, and someone trying to sell you safety where only he can tell you if you're safe or not is an obvious scam.

• Content Count:  2959

The plural of anecdote is not data, and both EvenBalance and United Admins used to deliberately keep up demand for their services the same way. Why do you think Cheating Death and Punkbuster are such jokes?

Reply to Thread