? servers

? players online

Dungeons and Dragons. Not Online.

• Content Count:  604

I played it quite a bit when I was twelve... I enjoyed it a lot.. it really depends on the DM.

Granted that was approx 22 years ago.

So true, my friend Luis as a DM is very funny in his sessions. As for Jake, he is serious in his sessions which make Jake's unfun. From Luis' session.

You dodge the troll's weapon but you are covered in white ooze. You later realize the troll tryed to cock-slap you. ---later--- Runski continues to skull rape the decapitated troll as his allies are trying to defend their lifes from other beasts.

And as for Jake, it took 30 minutes into the session until he actually made us fight something. After that I said I would DM this weekend, and feel pretty confident about the plot. Some may disagree but what Itch said, is the most important fact if you ever want to play.

• Content Count:  19

Ive played it for a few months not online When i was 13.... i played with my dad and his friends. pretty epic how epic my group is....

We are in a house. We cant get through a door. The house is wood. A Magician in our group cast fire on

the door. The house is on fire and we are locked in this room. So the Magician summons a bear. the bear

catches on fire. The bear breaks down the door and rampages the city. Kills every civilian.

Some other cool stories. Like to help someone in our group get their spells back... we tell em

We will kill them then resurrect em...We then found out we couldn't resurrect him without buying

something. We Stole all his stuff then left him. he quit our DnD group. =D

• Content Count:  3073

I played it when i was 12-13, and just got back into it after listening to the Penny Arcade/PvP/Wil Wheaton podcasts. 4th edition isnt bad, and as long as you can find a decent group to play with you can have some fun.

• Content Count:  1120

My alegbra 2 teacher plays it on Fridays... :o

My music teacher was DM and got us into it during lunch hours when I was in middle school. Grant you, this was a private school so things were a bit different than if it were public.

Here is something strange though.. My highschool science teacher was also into it and did the same thing, and once i left the state to come back to my hometown, I found out that both turned out to be convicted pedophiles. True story, but I don't think that has any real significance...or does it?

To get a feel for the game, they have some turn based online type thing on the D&D website last i checked, but i am curious to know if they actually made a full game out of it. That is something i could get in to if anyone has some information.

• Content Count:  604

Just got back from my DnD group, fun as hell, we saw Clerks last night (cartoon on adult swim, not the movie) we then made it to where our orc barbarian intimidated another orc by saying "Is it safe?" multiple times, if it was sucessful, the targeted foe would burst into flames. Hilarious, and 2 female halfings were raped by our orc barbarian.

Reply to Thread