? servers

? players online

What If?

• Content Count:  157

grab my 12 gauge and head to gander mountain to take a few rifles and grab a lot of ammo. Then hump about 300 yards to walmart and start barricading. First id move a semi from the back to completely block one of the entrances, then drive a car underneath to totally block it off. Do the same to the backs and have one entrance somewhat openable. Set up some defenses, and just chill.

• Content Count:  437

im sure if like 50 people got in a super walmart and caded they could survive a long time. stereotypical zombies aren't smart and they're slow. real people wouldn't find it hard to survive.

• Content Count:  1384

im sure if like 50 people got in a super walmart and caded they could survive a long time. stereotypical zombies aren't smart and they're slow. real people wouldn't find it hard to survive.

Unless they're uneducated about what to do incase of an outbreak. I'm sure a TON of people would be like "hey wtf is wrong with you..." "OH NO YOU BIT ME ahhhhhh". But once those people were gone, it'd be smooth sailing.

• Content Count:  6559

Grab my 16 gauge (odd I know) and my 50 round bandoleer already loaded, dump my other 400 shells into my back pack, head over to my friend's place a couple houses down with his m4 carbine and hk usp .45 tactical, and head for walmart just a couple miles up the road and camp.

• Content Count:  2488

Grab my 16 gauge (odd I know) and my 50 round bandoleer already loaded, dump my other 400 shells into my back pack, head over to my friend's place a couple houses down with his m4 carbine and hk usp .45 tactical, and head for walmart just a couple miles up the road and camp.

CAMPER OMFG! ;)

• Content Count:  366

I have a whole barracks omplex thats gated near me so i would probably go there and hold off in a smalll building rather than large. I wouldn't go to the hospital for obvious reasons.

Reply to Thread