What If?

• Content Count:  2678

go to the beach look at the sun rise

& get pound's and pounds of weed and drink's

And I'm gon play lotto, for what?

Even though I ain't gon' be here tomorrow so what

Edited by matt 187

• Content Count:  1755

Yeah it would all depend on the type of zombies. Rage virus would be crazy as hell, just absolute madness. Here is a good motto to live by, "No remore, no regret, no reason. Only Madness." lol If its like old school zombies then I would just laugh at you if you got killed. lmao You would have to purposely walk into a zombie to die. Or if its apocalypse zombies where the dead come alive and demons, devils and creatures from hell arise also which would be crazy as hell. I wonder would it be possible to genetically engineer a virus to give you "zombie" characteristics. There are parasites like that in the animal kingdom but only effect bugs but what could stop people from moving around a couple genes and having the ability for it to effect people? I think Cloud made a topic of insect parasites and the movie that came with the post made you think of the "beautiful" madness that would arise from the scenario of if it could effect people. lol

• Content Count:  301

well you all noobs.

Ill go to the black marked and get some hacks and then guess what............... HS everywhere.

also maybe i could buy a couple of speed hacks just in case, ah and dont forget the wall hack so they will not surprise me.

• Content Count:  670

Would probably try to stock up on supplies while utilities were still working (especially gas...good luck getting some after the power goes out and the pumps don't work anymore. I'd try to find a diesel that I could convert to run on biodiesel so that I could make a few hundred gallons of diesel last pretty much forever) then go way up into the hills and find someone who's got some acid. Hopefully my 800 or so rounds of 7.62x39 would last long enough to get safely situated before I'd have to worry about running out for more. Only got one "ohshi-" box of useful 12-gauge ammo though.

If it were those bullshit rage zombies I'd just kill myself.

• Content Count:  1285

Hari Kari! Or the other multiple but correct spellings of it! (Hiri Kiri, Hari Kiri, Hiri Kari.)

I have a katana to do it properly too, though I'll still need a second.

Reply to Thread