? servers

? players online

What If?

• Content Count:  1933

I'm goin over to Red's place.

OR, I would go to my local school which has lockable, strong doors, multiple floors and enough food to last me a long while.

Straight from the Zombie Survival Guide =P

Sol :)

• Content Count:  876

I would grab my 12 gauge. Run down my driveway, which for some odd reason, has two stones at the end that will crush you if you stop between them (I think the previous owner of my house installed them to thwart solicitors trying to sell encyclopedias). Cross the two rope bridges that we installed over the sinkholes. Jump on the ferry boat (My boat captain is very schedule conscience, he always launches the boat at 5:03 am, dont be late because he pee's in the water. It will sting if you fall in.) Then I run down this long hill, (Dont forget to score some herb), to get on the public ferry. A few years ago, I dug a quicksand trap near these last two ferry's in case I had children.

Child (or noob): Why is this black and purple sign here?

Me: Dunno son (or noob), go explore it.

Child (or noob): Okay.

Child (or noob): eeeeeeeeG, Im sinking!!!!

Me: Oh yea, now I remember. I think someone with updated video drivers told me the sign said "Quicksand." Oh well, I have a boat to catch. Bye.

The public ferry's are fun (I think "street performers" ride these things because some one is always jumping around or from boat to boat.) We then go to an island, with no supplies, and wait to die of hunger.

• Content Count:  208

I would move away from populated places. Preferably deep in the woods near a large body of water where I could hunt or fish.

If the world were to go to hell, Wal-Mart would be the last place I would go. The electricity would eventually go off and imagine the smell of the rotting foods.

• Content Count:  1384

To be brutally honest, I'd board the house, try and protect the family, and if there was no rescue, I'd try and repent or absolve all my sins and, I dunno, jump out the window to either become one (as we all know ignorance is bliss), or die from the fall.

But, and I know this is a 'what if' thread, things like that would be near illogical to happen. The most plausible thing would be something like a neuro-parasitic pathogen.

P.S. Are we talking 28 Days Later 'Raging Virus' or Resident Evil biting-type thing?

God help us all if it's the Rage Virus. That's bad news bears right there. I'm assuming it's the standard zombie virus, with stupid and slow zombies.

Reply to Thread