? servers

? players online

What If?

• Content Count:  78

you could write a book on this subject... 99% of people would do just like in all the movies ...

since everyone will have the same idea.. guns, food , shelter ... the non infected people would probly be more dangerous and kiling more then the infected trying to get such items.. getting tanks or helicopters is prolly not something you could do ... plausible but not likely.

i would grab my family, my guns, food, gas tanks, throw my 4wheeler in my truck, weld a shit load of steal over windows and such ... and head for the woods for about a month ..... then once i figured the un-infected had cleared out/died/killed each other... i would do the normal ... get more guns, and take a mall for my house.. get more steal weld all doors and windows with it, then go out every day and rid the earth of all zombies

although fuel/gas would be a problem... fuel last less then a year in the tanks underground... even though you can get it out.. when electricty is shut of u can hand pump it out ... guess i would have to learn how to make my own gas

• Content Count:  670

since everyone will have the same idea.. guns, food , shelter ... the non infected people would probly be more dangerous and kiling more then the infected trying to get such items.. getting tanks or helicopters is prolly not something you could do ... plausible but not likely.

Everyone has the same ideas, but I'm pretty sure a good 90% of people will puss out and end up just sitting at home if it was actually dangerous to go and get supplies. If there were some kind of police/military checkpoints around a lot of people would probably go there.

• Content Count:  1755

Well unless you have solar panels on your house then you could survive better. My neighbors have their roof as solar panels its pretty cool and plus it saves on the electric bill. When I git a home, I would deff. git those things installed.

Its easy to say what we would try to do, like git supplies, food, guns, etc. But when chaos breaks out, and everything comes crashing down. What will you do? Look at 28 weeks later, that guy left his wife to die, could or would we do the same thing? Or would be like the wife who decides to run after the little boy they brought in and try to save him? Also depends where you live also....the best bet would be living in Kansas or some state where its just flat and you can see for miles across the plain.

• Content Count:  935

Remember the great 3's.

3 days for zombies to spread over a 300 mile area.

3 months before you should even think of leaving your abode

3 years is how long it takes for a zombie to decompose completely

• Content Count:  78

Everyone has the same ideas, but I'm pretty sure a good 90% of people will puss out and end up just sitting at home if it was actually dangerous to go and get supplies. If there were some kind of police/military checkpoints around a lot of people would probably go there.

noooo stay away from the military they are prolly the ones who caused it anyway .. they will test you , prod you ... you will be a lab rat

Reply to Thread