? players online

Do you pee in the shower?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Do you pee in the shower?

• Yes
    • No

Do you pee in the shower?

• Content Count:  1839

I wasn't trying to piss in the bath, I was trying to fart. Don't tell me you've never farted in the pool, shower, bath, ocean, etc. If you say no, you're a filthy liar. Also, urine is sterile.

my point is you don't know the difference between when you need to fart or shit, so you just sharted right there where you sat.

And to be quite frank, i wouldn't give a fuck if it was doctor recommended to brush your teeth in the morning with your own piss, i wouldn't do it. There's a reason why even dogs avoid pissing or shitting where they lay, which is saying something because plenty of dogs eat literal shit!

Also, yes, to "it being from my body".

If blood is coming out, i probably have a wound, which would frighten and/or disgust me..

saliva.. is really nasty outside of your mouth, don't believe me, try going on a date while drooling.

that's not to say i don't mind if its from someone else's body, then i straight up get hostile at the person who caused the mess and try to run away from said mess. Hell, with your fucked up logic you make it sound like "eh, this shit came out of MY ass, what could it hurt? *slurp*"

also, where the fuck are you getting that urine is sterile? Here's good ol' wikipedia:

Urine is sterile until it reaches the urethra where the epithelial cells lining the urethra are colonized by facultatively aerobic Gram negative rods and cocci. Subsequent to elimination from the body, urine can acquire strong odors due to bacterial action. Most noticeably, the asphyxiating ammonia is produced by breakdown of urea. Some diseases alter the quantity and consistency of the urine, such as sugar as a consequence of diabetes.

in case you're too retarded to not read "urine is sterile" and stop and go HAH SEE?!, i'll explain. sure, urine, inside of your body, is sterile. but urine in the since that you will ever see short of opening up a bladder, is definitely not. it's your body's liquid WASTE. this includes mostly water, sure, but it also includes possibly harmful bacteria, etc which are collected as it passes through when you piss it out.

for the most part, if the person isn't on medicine or isn't sick with some disease, sure, you can drink said horrifyingly salty disgusting liquid.

Edited by Wrathek

• Content Count:  1845

i used to when i was little.. i did it once not to long ago to try it. but i cleaned the bathtub the same day. Just seems kinda sick to me... I think a better poll would be "Do you Jizz in the shower?"

• Content Count:  3205

Fucking right, I even do it when I relax in a bubble bath. Awwwh yeee.

ROFL thats nasty

No wonder everywhere u post it starts to stink

+rep :d

Reply to Thread