? servers

? players online

Cool shit about you

• Content Count:  4162

when i was in high school, i found a way to scam Plantronics Wireless Headsets, Bluetooth Headset, Office and Contact Center, Enterprise Solutions | Plantronics (the headset company) and get unlimited free headsets and blue tooths (is blue teeth acceptable?). I probably got about 15 total and sold them, scamming the site out of about $1750-2000 ish. made bank off of it though lol.

i remember that piece of shit broke on me

• Content Count:  903

Me and a bunch of people (some may know who they are) would work in a team.

We would research a guild in wow. Make a character and tell the guilds higher ups that were online at the time that I was one of their guildies (who's higher in rank) and that my account was frozen due to an account ownership dispute and that this is my new main.

Now here's where the fun began.

Sometimes they told us to get on vent, sometimes they told us to call them. but SOMETIMES they just gave us an invite to the guild and full bank access.

I would proceed to give bank access to all my fellow thugs and rob the bank clean. then we just spread the wealth on the server.

Keep in mind these were not just any guilds. That's why we did research. We only robbed guilds with very good raiding progress. Stealing sometimes 100,000s of gold and even more in rare items.

Pretty sure we caused a few hardcore top server guilds to disband lol

• Content Count:  903

Did you not ever get found out and banned? lmao

they would suspend my account for like 3 days but i had more then 1.

And they only suspended me because of impersonating not the stealing lol. and they could not give the guild it's shit back neither which was lolz worthy

• Content Count:  6466

Going completely against the people posting reckless things they do:

-I donate a dollar every time I go to Wal-mart to the Salvation Army people standing outside, I donate $5 if they're dancing or singing or something like that in addition to ringing the bell.

-I donate to every wounded warrior program (Veteran programs as well) when I pass by them in front of stores, gas stations, etc. regardless of minimum required donation amount and often reply with "No, thank you" when they tell me thanks. (Such as if they only sell $10 hats, I buy a hat)

I do not use cash when buying things, and specifically only keep cash on me for these two things, as well as tips to overly kind and understanding waiters/waitresses who don't bug me or act like they hate their job every time they ask if everything tastes alright.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  522

One time in 3rd grade I needed to go to the bathroom so I made my way there and sat in the stall.

So after I was done doing my business I noticed that the door was a little lower than it should be (in reference to the hinges it was on). Being the idiot that I am and wanting to help fix things, I try to lift the door up and see if that would fix it.

Well it didn't and I wound up lifting the door off the hinges, making it fall towards me.

I was so scared I thought I was going to die, but I noticed the stall next to me, so I ducked under neath it and went into that stall, while the door fell and broke a chip off the toilet. No one in the bathroom at the time knew me, so I just walked out and people were saying things like "I saw someone go in there, they aren't there though".

It was so funny, the principal came and I just nonchalantly washed my hands and left.

Other than that I play guitar and just got a new one this Christmas :d.

Reply to Thread