? servers

? players online

Cool shit about you

• Content Count:  3052

I love rollercoasters, I have double jointed thumbs, jumped in pool before I knew how to swim, let alone talk, sunk to the bottom - dad and uncle had to jump in and rescue me.. I love the water.

s

GOTO 1:30 for good shot The first comment in that video says "i wish the floor was made out of that squishy stuff they have at the end of storm slides so people dont get scraped. xD but that wavepool is awesome!!!" TI didn't write it, but I FULLY agree. I got scrapped up pretty bad when the wave just took me off my feet

• Content Count:  1057

I love rollercoasters, I have double jointed thumbs, jumped in pool before I knew how to swim, let alone talk, sunk to the bottom - dad and uncle had to jump in and rescue me.. I love the water.

s

GOTO 1:30 for good shot The first comment in that video says "i wish the floor was made out of that squishy stuff they have at the end of storm slides so people dont get scraped. xD but that wavepool is awesome!!!" TI didn't write it, but I FULLY agree. I got scrapped up pretty bad when the wave just took me off my feet

Damn, I thought this was the video of you drowning and your dad n uncle went to go rescue you, I was gettin' pumped lol

• Like 1

• Content Count:  28

i am the youngest person to be in competitive paintball(this took me around 3 years to accomplish)i can talk like jfk i know a lot about american history and im american ;)

• Content Count:  2

post actual shit or get banned from thread

dude chill do u need to smoke if ur in the la area i can hook u up with some bomb ass dank ass daddy scurp nugs meet me at the king taco on fairfax sounds like you need to get some friends bro

• Like 1

Reply to Thread