? servers

? players online

Donations

• Content Count:  1484

How about we make it so you have to be a supporter to get admin, no monthly fees, just 20 bucks.

Read my previous post please, this is not a thread to get the admin system changed again, it's the donation system that we are discussing.

But your idea is not bad though, only I recall Haggard saying that they will not change the system.

• Content Count:  763

How about a reward if u donate frequently instead of a reward if u just donate 1 time $1

regular supporter: you can get this if u donate more than $19.99 every month, 3 months in a row.

Trusty supporter: you can get this if u donate more than $19.99 every month, 6 months in a row.

Loyal supporter: you can get this if u donate more than $19.99 every month, 12 months in a row.

packs sound good to me too

• Content Count:  11501

Perge is right. If it goes on like this, the community is doomed.

Credits for example on the reg server would be nice.

Or simply cut into the server(s) (slots).

It has nothing to do with server slots, because we own dedi's. We don't pay for individual servers.

When this system was introduced, Haggard said that if we do not reach the monthly goal, we will be making cuts to make sure we can afford it. It's pretty shitty that we have to do that, but if the system isn't going to be changed...not much to do about it.

• Content Count:  4960

It has nothing to do with server slots, because we own dedi's. We don't pay for individual servers.

When this system was introduced, Haggard said that if we do not reach the monthly goal, we will be making cuts to make sure we can afford it. It's pretty shitty that we have to do that, but if the system isn't going to be changed...not much to do about it.

So if cuts are needed, where would you cut into Caution?

So we will have to find a way to "survive" at the end of the month.

This problem started when Ngo said he left for a while...

Money sent to paypalaccount so i'll be throwing in some cash on wednesday to support a little, that's why all bits help...

I think people will start donating when the 'cuts' are announced (when it's too late)

We can still do something about it.... what will ppl do about it?

We'll see in 7 days ^^

• Content Count:  674

Dont be fucking greedy, all the people that can donate just fucking donate 10-20 $$ a month, or is that all you get from ur mumma?

We would meet donation goal

• Content Count:  11501

So if cuts are needed, where would you cut into Caution?

I have absolutely no idea because I don't know the actual prices of our dedi's, and I'm not going to make an ignorant guess. I'm willing to bet though that our amount we need each month is probably 400-500 (if that), and the last bit is used over for either next month or for new ideas.

Dont be fucking greedy, all the people that can donate just fucking donate 10-20 $$ a month, or is that all you get from ur mumma?

We would meet donation goal

You haven't donated bro, so...

is that all you get from ur momma?

You better donate first before saying things like this...

You deserve your -rep actually

• Like 1

• Content Count:  881

Not all people want to donate if they have to be recognized. So for all you know he tried to donate but only if he could do it while holding anonymity but the idea was rejected. Often there is more to it than whether someone donated or not...

Not all people want to donate if they have to be recognized. So for all you know he tried to donate but only if he could do it while holding anonymity but the idea was rejected. Often there is more to it than whether someone donated or not...

Srry to yardy then ^^

But why would he want to stay anonymous? (question to yardy)

But still, he says "greedy", but people who have a phone, pay for stuff like WoW..

These ppl aren't greedy, they just need their money for something else than SG.

And getting a job at breaks is a good way to earn money too instead of asking your mom :p

• Content Count:  674

is that all you get from ur momma?

You better donate first before saying things like this...

You deserve your -rep actually

Im not 18 so I cant donate :(

Reply to Thread