? servers

? players online

WWE 2010 Draft

• Content Count:  301

i didnt know wwe had a draft they probably made one to get better ratings. Cause I don't remember them having one ever and I was into wwf since early 90s

wwe sucks now, i remember ecw, wcw being great too!

• Content Count:  93

I get tired of all the idiots who say "Wrestling is gay, its all acting and I could do it". They most likly heard one of the cool kids in school say it and they held onto that idea. Most people are unaware that all the wrestlers must take drug tests and are thrown out of the WWE after 3 strikes. So the "fact" that every star is on roids is wrong, seeing as if that was true there would be no wrestlers.

It is acting, it is scripted but so are movies and television shows and you all like those don't ya.

I don't mind if you tried to watch it and didn't like it, thats fine with me. Its just these tards who have never watched it in their lives and go with the popular opinions to make themselves sound cool annoys me.

:mad2:

• Content Count:  299

I get tired of all the idiots who say "Wrestling is gay, its all acting and I could do it". They most likly heard one of the cool kids in school say it and they held onto that idea. Most people are unaware that all the wrestlers must take drug tests and are thrown out of the WWE after 3 strikes. So the "fact" that every star is on roids is wrong, seeing as if that was true there would be no wrestlers.

It is acting, it is scripted but so are movies and television shows and you all like those don't ya.

I don't mind if you tried to watch it and didn't like it, thats fine with me. Its just these tards who have never watched it in their lives and go with the popular opinions to make themselves sound cool annoys me.

THANK YOU!!!! EVERYONE THINKS JUST BECAUSE IT'S FAKE IT'S GAY AND NOT COLL!!!!!

I WORSHIP YOU xD

• Content Count:  4473

I kinda liked Ready to Rumble a few years back. There were actors and wrestlers, acting in a movie about wrestling, which was made out to be fake as the wrestlers were acting in it. Blows your fucking mind, doesn't it?

I've seen "wrestling" on TV and nearly naked men getting all oiled up, sweaty, and fake punching/kicking/slamming people just doesn't entertain me in the least. Now some of the women wrestlers (the ones that don't look like men)...that's a different story.

EVERYONE THINKS JUST BECAUSE IT'S FAKE IT'S GAY AND NOT COLL!!!!!

I refer again to the nearly naked men getting all oiled up, sweaty and getting excited over touching another man in a rough manner. Then again, that might just be fake gay.

By the way, don't take anything I said too terribly seriously.

Edited by Italian Jew

• Content Count:  8383

THANK YOU!!!! EVERYONE THINKS JUST BECAUSE IT'S FAKE IT'S GAY AND NOT COLL!!!!!

I WORSHIP YOU xD

Everyone thinks its gay and not cool because its gay and not cool from what it use to be.

• Content Count:  299

I kinda liked Ready to Rumble a few years back. There were actors and wrestlers, acting in a movie about wrestling, which was made out to be fake as the wrestlers were acting in it. Blows your fucking mind, doesn't it?

I've seen "wrestling" on TV and nearly naked men getting all oiled up, sweaty, and fake punching/kicking/slamming people just doesn't entertain me in the least. Now some of the women wrestlers (the ones that don't look like men)...that's a different story.

I refer again to the nearly naked men getting all oiled up, sweaty and getting excited over touching another man in a rough manner. Then again, that might just be fake gay.

By the way, don't take anything I said too terribly seriously.

Okay...I'm getting tired of you. I know it's fake for the last time...They do this because of all the money! They get payed millions of dollars a year!!

Reply to Thread